Classic Disney Channel

Wilt Dasney

Programming costs would be minimal, since it's all there in the archives. Assuming enough carriers picked it up, this sounds like a guaranteed money maker.

But what do any of us know about starting a new cable channel? :shrug: :lol:

LilWalt

Back when you had to pay for the Disney Channel, the channel was so much better.
the old cartoons, movies and the theme park ensites were the best. I remember getting the free weeks during the summer and thats all we watched as kids.

The new Disney Channel(s) are more geared to the younger Disney fans.

palmickey420

Original Poster
wow. when i started this thread i was thinking of them having a channel like Toon disney used to be before they put disney channel cartoons on but i remember Vault Disney. when i was really young, like 4, i used to try to stay up to watch Mickey Mouse Club, and they took it off when i was 5. so that should be like 1998 or 99 when Vault Disney went off the air. and what ur talking about is 10x better. someone should do a petition to send to disney

Nealsoncott

Disney Channel is a cable television channel specializing in television programming for children through original series and movies as well as third party programming. We are long time fans of your classic shows but due to adding newer shows on Disney Channel and Toon Disney Channel, most of those shows are no longer on anymore.

SosoDude

Just an idea , but with the switch to digital signals for over-the-air broadcast , maybe ABC affiliates could air this type of programing on a sub channel. I know that my local ABC channel uses 1 channel for HD , 1 for weather , and 1 for this big graphic showing the stations call letters. Why not use those kind of channels to broadcast some Disney programing ?

dixiegirl

Me too. My sister and I loved free preview week. It was so special having "The Disney Channel" on in the house. Then my parents actually bought the channel, we were so cool!!

Oh god I was just talking about this with a coworker..Itwas cool to have a free preview...it was a big thing!

I miss "classic" disney...all the Vault Disney as well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom