Citricos vs Narcosse's?

noname70

Original Poster
Trying to decide on a signature restaurant and have it narrowed down to Citricos or Narcosse's. Any input would be great thanks.

RonAnnArbor

Citricos is probably the best kept current dining secret at WDW. I can't recommend it more -- I have loved every meal I have had there.

TwoTigersMom

Wow looks like we need to try Citricos :lol: I've only eaten at Narcoosees and it's become a must do every single trip. We absolutely love everything about the place, from the service, view, ambiance to the excellent food.

HollyBelle

Love them both! But I prefer Narcoosee's, in my opinion it has a better ambience. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Foolish Mortal

Citricos is probably the best kept current dining secret at WDW. I can't recommend it more -- I have loved every meal I have had there.

That's what I say about Narcoossee's. It's now a must do every trip. Even if I had to pay out of pocket !! Like it so much I'm going twice on my upcoming trip.

pinkcroc

Citricos

Has anyone taken kids to Citricos? We have a 4 year old an a 6 year old who eat out often and have good restaurant manners, relative to their ages. I was thinking a 6:00 ADR would be a good bet. I would love to hear others' input!

K-dub

noname70,

We prefer Citrico's over Narcoossee's for ambience. Depending on which menu you prefer, either would be a nice choice.

If you do choose Narcoossee's, don't stress over demanding a window table to be able to see the MK fireworks over the water. When it's time for the show, the lights will be dimmed abit and everyone interested in the fireworks without a window table will walk outside and view the show from the decking outside in front of the windows and block the view of those "with" window tables anyway. :^)

K-dub

pinkcroc,

You know your children best and are best able to judge their likelihood of embarrassing you and perhaps ruining your own evening as well as those around you.

That being said, We haven't taken children to Citrico's ourselves, but we've been around plenty in there. Every time, the children around us have been enjoying themselves and their family while still displaying "good restaurant manners".

You could tell this wasn't their first rodeo, so to speak, in a finer restaurant.

If you feel comfortable with the possibilites, Go For It!!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I'll jump on the bandwagon in saying that you can't go wrong with either.

We personally like the ambiance of Narcoossee's better, and as I tend toward seafood, the choices are better there, but have always enjoyed Citrico's .

pinkcroc

K-Dub, I have heard the same thing about blocked window tables during the fireworks!

And thanks for your answer about the kids. For better or worse my kids are seasoned restaurant goers. It sounds like they'll be fine at citricos. I just didn't want them to be the only kids in there. I guess they only place you REALLY can't take kids is Victoria & Alberts.

:wave:

wdwmemories

Victoria & Alberts! Then just don't eat the next day and your food budget should be fine. :)

Don't you mean 'don't eat for the next WEEK'?? :ROFLOL:

I've had the joy to eat there a few times. For a very special occasion, it is a good pick - if you can get past the huge prices.

shmmrname

Narcossee's view is hard to beat. It's an amazing experience, on the water, especially as it's slowly getting dark outside. But, we tried Citrico's for the first time on our last trip and absolutely loved it. It easily jumped up into Jiko territory for me, an instant favorite. We didn't plan well, so we actually paid for the meal (we had Poly Luau for 2 credits already planned later in the trip), but it was still worth the fairly steep bill.

pinkcroc

yikes! I think I'll eat toast and fruit the rest of the trip so I can try both using dining credits. So as a follow up to my earlier question, to which meal should we take our angelic children and which should we enjoy while the kids are in the neverland club?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom