Cirque Du Soleil

bman152

Original Poster
I was in Disney in Febuary and i saw Cirque du soleil and i loved it, I just wanted to Know what other people thought of it???

mousecar

We saw the show last November and loved it! We had passed it by the past 3 years and are glad we saw it. We even bought the CD of the music. The muscle guy on the trampoline was my favorite!

rosie.ca

i have seen some cirque but not at disney itself... in canda .
i would love to see it when i go down in agust but it is a bit too pricey for me

bman152

Original Poster
Originally posted by rosie.ca
i have seen some cirque but not at disney itself... in canda .
i would love to see it when i go down in agust but it is a bit too pricey for me

Its worth every penny i would suggest seeing it

RPMdfw

My brother and I saw it in February and were BLOWN AWAY! :sohappy:

I think my favorite was the Arial Ballet in Silk. Wow!

We're taking my Mom, Dad, and Sister to see it when we go back in March.

I also agree that it is worth EVERY CENT!

mousecar

The aerial ballet was pretty neat. The clowns were funny too.

Attachments

• nouba_10_6_3_7.gif
    nouba_10_6_3_7.gif
    14 KB · Views: 268

kevinwyld

I went to see La Nouba last week and was completely blown away too! The chinese diablo spinners were great, as were the guys at the beginning with the rolling hoops (or whatever :veryconfu ).
By the way, if you think La Nouba is expensive, Cirque's two shows in Las Vegas are $95 and $110, so I suppose that we are getting them on the cheap - but it's still worth it.
If you are looking for a bargain ticket and fall into one of several categories, until the end of September, those who are Florida residents can get 20% off, annual passholders 25% off, and Disney Club members get 15% (I think) off.
Do go, and get there early, as there is a great pre-show (in true Disney fashion).

bgraham34

I was debating or not if I should see it this Sept. I am not sure if I want to shell out 170 bucks for 2 tickets. But I still might do it.

mousefan17

I have seen it TWO times! July of 1999 and July 6, 2002

if your debating on seeing it........ GO FOR IT!

Its so awsome!

unbelievable!

i am a big cirque fan, and la nouba is one of my top picks. the price is not cheap, but neither is the show you will experience. this type of entertainment cannot be found anywhere else. almost certain the la nouba cirque tent will not be raised in your backyard - so you can only see it in florida!!! i have seen this show three times and each time been awed by new things i had missed before. you will be amazed at all the acts, at the technical marvels, and at how quick an hour and a half will seem to disappear. i advise you get the cd before you go. the music is live, but you'll have to search the towers that flank the sides of the stage to find the musicians. hope you can go.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by bgraham34
I was debating or not if I should see it this Sept. I am not sure if I want to shell out 170 bucks for 2 tickets. But I still might do it.

$170 for two tickets? It's not THAT much...tickets go for $67 each.

bamboo7

Originally posted by DogsRule!

$170 for two tickets? It's not THAT much...tickets go for $67 each.

are they really only $67 each? i had imagined that they were closer to $100 each. i am interested in going, would i need to get tickets far in advance or anything?

RPMdfw

Originally posted by bamboo7

are they really only $67 each? i had imagined that they were closer to $100 each. i am interested in going, would i need to get tickets far in advance or anything?

When my brother and I were there in February, we walked up at 5:30pm on Friday night and got great seats for the 6pm show. We'll be doing the tickets in advance thing when we go next March with the whole family, but it's definitely worth trying to do on the "spur of the moment" if you haven't preplanned it.

AliciaLuvzDizne

absolutely AMAZING
my sister bought us tickets to see it last year and i dont think i breathed the whole time i was there
the pre show made me laugh, as did the clowns throughout

you can usually catch some kind of cirque on A&E
im not always sure which shows are one...but i try to watch it all the time
lol

DisneyCP2000

Loved the show!!!
I've seen thier other shows, and I'm always totally blown away by thier acts!!!

I've seen: Dralion, Quidam (my fav), and La Nouba.

I'd love to see the one in Las Vegas, especially O! I heard it's mind boggling!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

I have read alot of good press about the show and heard a lot of favourable comments, but I have to agree with ROSIE.CA - the tickets are very expensive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom