News Circle of Life at The Land Pavilion permanently closing in early February 2018

WDWBear84

A youtuber snuck in to wol pretty recently (I think about a year or two ago) and took video of both the interiors of body wars and cranium command and ended up going to court because of it.
Even though it is super duper illegal, it does show how much is left, and that is a lot. Only think missing is body wars' simulators (they are now probably inside the star wars vehicles by now).
Ah, ok, thought it was something more recent than that

Brian Swan

I don't know if epcot was great to begin with. It always seemed to be a mix of good, bad, boring, and dated even with the right management. It in popular culture is the mockingstock of disney.
I have to disagree with this. I, too, went for the first time in 1983; I was in my mid 20s and I was totally blown away by it. Every attraction was better than the next - and the later additions of Horizons, the Living Seas, and to a lesser extent Wonders of Life only added to the awe. But that was then, and this, sadly, is now.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wall-E is Disney developed IP and therefore bad, GoTG is PURCHASED IP therefore it’s absolutely golden.

Disney bought Pixar and Pixar made WALL-E. Disney bought Marvel and Marvel made GotG.

OR, did you mean that since GotG pre-existed the buy-out in comic book form, it differs from WALL-E which was created new and in-house? But even then, Disney seems to treat Stitch, and Wreck-it-Ralph, and Frozen, and Brave, and Coco, and Moana pretty well and they were all made-up in-house. So, still, a point made from bad analysis of data. Hope your life doesn't depend on you doing systems analysis.

Your hate is clouding your mind. For your own sanity, take a break.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Disney bought Pixar and Pixar made WALL-E. Disney bought Marvel and Marvel made GotG.

OR, did you mean that since GotG pre-existed the buy-out in comic book form, it differs from WALL-E which was created new and in-house? But even then, Disney seems to treat Stitch, and Wreck-it-Ralph, and Frozen, and Brave, and Coco, and Moana pretty well and they were all made-up in-house. So, still, a point made from bad analysis of data. Hope your life doesn't depend on you doing systems analysis.

Your hate is clouding your mind. For your own sanity, take a break.
Lord, bruh! Fan those flames. That was a bit harsh.

Most average theme park guests don't know the difference between PIXAR and Disney animation, so that could be a factor as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom