Cinderella's Royal Table vs. Akershus Princess Breakfast

Janetay14

Please help! I just booked my buy 4, get 3 free vacation for May (yay!), and I really need to make ADRs now to guarantee my DD gets to eat breakfast with the princesses. We just got back from the World and she is still asking to meet Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle (our trip was short, only 4 days and the only character meal we could get was Lilo and Stitch at O'hana, which both DD and DS LOVED, but DD still needs her princess fix :)). I don't want to disappoint her again.

I have read the reviews for both Cinderella's Royal Table and the princess breakfast at Akershus, and it seems like people thought Akershus was a better deal (princesses spent more time with you, not as expensive, better food, etc). Any advice would be great! I would like to make a decision and book as soon as possible.

BTW, we are getting the dining plan with our package. I know it will take 2 table service meals for CRT, but we are staying 7 nights and will still have 5 table service meals left, so using 2 meals is not a big deal.

Thanks for your help! :)

dgtolbert222

i, and my girls ages 4,6 like the breakfast at Norway over CRT, i like the atmosphere in the castle but was rushed. I think there is a dinner at 1900 park fare that Cinderella does?

Upvote 0

Thunder Fan

1900 Park Fare

Yes, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, and some of the mice appear at the Happily ever after dinner at 1900. It was a nice experience as well (Buffet style dinner). Our family preferred the Norway meal though.

Upvote 0

bluefaery

Yes, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, and some of the mice appear at the Happily ever after dinner at 1900. It was a nice experience as well (Buffet style dinner). Our family preferred the Norway meal though.

The Fairy Godmother, and the mice are no longer there. Now it is the step mother and step sisters. When I ate there on valentine's day I loved it. The step-sisters were perfect, but IMO the step mother was a little stand offish.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

We've done Norway and Cinderella's and enjoyed both. I preferred Cinderella's because of the atmosphere. It's just an awesome feeling to be eating in the castle. We've eaten there twice and never felt rushed.

Having said that, if you can't get Cinderella's I would definitely still go to Norway, it was a very good buffet and the princess interaction was great there too.:)

Upvote 0

ChubbyK

I too have to agree with the group that I enjoy the breakfast in Norway so much more. The food is so much better to me plus the interaction with the princesses is so much better. I do enjoy eating dinner at CRT but it is strictly for the food. The characters are just bonus to me.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

I've done the Norway lunch and really enjoyed it. I realize that Cinderella is not guaranteed, but we did enjoy meeting all the others, and they spent a lot of time with us, and it was just DD17 & I - no little kids. I have reservations for the Princess dinner @ Noway for my niece on this next trip. 22 more days!!

Upvote 0

WickedQueen22

The atmosphere is nice in the castle but Cinderella is only downstairs. We as a family felt rushed too. There were 4 of us and not one person was done with dinner when they were asking what we wanted for dessert.

In place of using the 2 credits with the castle you can eat at 1900 Park Fare AND Norway.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom