Cinderella's Royal Table to Have Character Dining for All Meals

stele25

I made a reservation for dinner on april 16 and although i was told it was not the princess storybook meal as breakfast and lunch, i was told that there would still be some characters there, though he didn't know which. I think that disney is still doing something special for that meal but wanted to make it a different experience from the other two. Thats just my take, obviously things may change between now and then. In fact, i believe disney hasn't decided anything truly firm yet about it.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Highly Recommended!

DS10 and I had the CRT Breakfast this morning. Specifics are in my trip report, but suffice to say, I was very impressed. There were a lot of little princesses and I was a bit worried that DS wouldn't enjoy it. Well, he talked with all the characters, loved the food and posed with each character. I consider it money well spent [even though we didn't stay for the "show"].

Dragonrider1227

My opinion, Lunch wasn't a bad idea 'cause i'm sure lots of parents have trouble getting their kids up early enough for breakfast. But because of the "romantic dinner" idea of eating at the castle, they really should've left dinner, or scedule certain hours or days the characters will show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom