Cinderellabration?

P-3 FE

Original Poster
We are going to WDW in Jan. 07 again and wondered if the Cinderellabration was still going on or if something has taken its place? My 5 yo daughter loved it!!

P-3 FE

Original Poster
That stinks!! Anyone seen the new show or have any more information? For those of you that are lucky enough to be going this week, can you please update me on this?
Thanks and have a Happy Holiday!!!
"Remember the Magic":xmas:

AliciaLuvzDizne

Cinderellabration was for the Happiest Celebration on Earth
Now that we're in the Year of a Million Dreams the castle show has changed to Dream Along with Mickey.

It's about how Dreams really do come true and it features Mickey Minnie Donald and Goofy

There are princesses and pirates... so it appeals to everyone!

DDuckFan130

That stinks!! Anyone seen the new show or have any more information? For those of you that are lucky enough to be going this week, can you please update me on this?
Thanks and have a Happy Holiday!!!
If your daughter loved Cinderellabration, believe me she will love Dream Along with Mickey. I was one of the few that thought Cinderellabration was cute, but the new show blows it out of the water. :D

It has Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White (and their respective princes), Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Captain Hook, Smee, and my personal favorite (besides Donald), the evil Maleficent :D

Might have messed up who the princesses are :lol: but they're there.

P-3 FE

Original Poster
Thanks for all the information!! I am sure she will love it-as long as there are Princesses. As for me, anything with Goofy is cool.

joanna71985

Yeah, Cinderellabration has been gone since Sept. But Dream Along with Mickey is a great show. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as Cinderellabration.

P-3 FE

Original Poster
Thanks again for all the great posts about the update!!

I hope everyone has a great holiday time and please remember all of the military folks wherever they are!!

As a military reservist, it is always a great feeling to know that I am serving to protect the freedom we all share. This is one of the ways that we can all experience WDW and share the Magic with the future generations!!

:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom