Rumor Cinderella Castle turning rose gold for the 50th

Are you in favor of a castle retheme for the 50th

• yes

Votes: 171 43.5%
  • no

Votes: 222 56.5%

• Total voters

Cmdr_Crimson

Lets us also remember at one point.....This was thing..
3540486557_79e6b9a57a_z.jpg

mikejs78

Premium Member
Let's recap here: Someone posts an unsubstantiated rumor from a relatively unknown site:
According to Mickey Views plans are in the works for Cinderella Castle to turn rose gold for the 50th Anniversary. What does everybody think of this?

Consistently reliable insider debunks said rumor:
Rose gold?

False.

Cue two additional pages of people complaining about how awful a Rose Gold castle will be.

Can we lock this thread?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Let's recap here: Someone posts an unsubstantiated rumor from a relatively unknown site:

Consistently reliable insider debunks said rumor:

Cue two additional pages of people complaining about how awful a Rose Gold castle will be.

Can we lock this thread?
If you're asking if "we" can lock threads, the answer's "no."

If you're asking @The Mom or @wdwmagic to do it, my guess is they'll decline unless and until it goes grossly off the rails.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Remember - This is the same person who recently said our "sainted insiders" have 6 month old information. :D

He also had a whole video about what the new confirmed monorails might look like last year...

I wonder what he thinks of his monorail information now? 😄

trainplane3

Remember - This is the same person who recently said our "sainted insiders" have 6 month old information. :D

I wonder what he thinks of his monorail information now? 😄
But also remember the one big thing he did beat out our insiders with is how Epcot is getting a temp show AND a new permanent show. We were told it was in limbo with it ending up being a one show deal but he dumped details and proved our insiders wrong before they found out.

So the kid has sources but now he's getting an ego. Just great.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
But also remember the one big thing he did beat out our insiders with is how Epcot is getting a temp show AND a new permanent show. We were told it was in limbo with it ending up being a one show deal but he dumped details and proved our insiders wrong before they found out.

So the kid has sources but now he's getting an ego. Just great.
I'm a bit confused, are y'all talking about the OP?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom