Cinderella Castle Suite

Goofnut1980

Does anyone know if the Walt Disney Suite in DL is being used at all?

YOAMD was a really cool promo... I was so excited when I won a lanyard with 4 pins on it over in Epcot... I still have it to this day, and because of that lanyard it started me collecting pins! If it wasn't for that free item that ran them about $3... They wouldn't have made hundreds off me for pins! haha

DizneyPryncess

AAA currently has a contest to win a night in the suite, but you have to be in the mid-atlantic area. I tried entering anyways, but it won't take you to the link unless your zip code matches the right area. It says open to residents of DE, PA, MD, NJ, VA and DC, but I am in PA and still not considered mid-atlantic. So it must just be certain parts of the state. Good luck to all who enter.

I'm always on the lookout for contests ~ every now & then I find one that includes the suite as a prize but I haven't won yet!

http://contests.about.com/od/vacati...tlantic-aaa-walt-disney-world-sweepstakes.htm

ryanduggers

Does anyone know if the Walt Disney Suite in DL is being used at all?

YOAMD was a really cool promo... I was so excited when I won a lanyard with 4 pins on it over in Epcot... I still have it to this day, and because of that lanyard it started me collecting pins! If it wasn't for that free item that ran them about $3... They wouldn't have made hundreds off me for pins! haha

I think I read somewhere that John Lasseter and his family use the one at DL alot.

cr3346

AAA currently has a contest to win a night in the suite, but you have to be in the mid-atlantic area. I tried entering anyways, but it won't take you to the link unless your zip code matches the right area. It says open to residents of DE, PA, MD, NJ, VA and DC, but I am in PA and still not considered mid-atlantic. So it must just be certain parts of the state. Good luck to all who enter.

I'm always on the lookout for contests ~ every now & then I find one that includes the suite as a prize but I haven't won yet!

http://contests.about.com/od/vacati...tlantic-aaa-walt-disney-world-sweepstakes.htm

thanks for that link :wave:

You can't buy the suite, you have to either win it (they still do random contest for it sometimes) or be offered it by the company. It is usually offered to Make a Wish or other "charity" children or celebrities. It is very hard to get into as well and even CMs have a hard time getting a tour of it. One of my friends was a character attendant at CRT and the manager asked him if he had seen it and if he wanted to. He took him up and it was the highlight of his CP. I would love to see it myself, just to say I have.

Make-A-Wish children actually CANT stay in the suite. Hundreds of wish kids are at WDW on any given day, and the Foundation has liability rules against it. These families usually stay at Give Kids the World, a charity resort nearby, or if they so choose, on the property. I remember once talking to a CM about the suite and he said "Wish kids stay there" and I just wanted to claw my eyeballs out. I work for M-A-W, and I can confirm firsthand, it isn't possible. Sorry to derail, I just hate this rumor! :shrug:

ibaw

If you want a tour of the castle suite, you just need to know a cast member who has access and have a legitimate business reason to see the suite!

CaptainShortty

Make-A-Wish children actually CANT stay in the suite. Hundreds of wish kids are at WDW on any given day, and the Foundation has liability rules against it. These families usually stay at Give Kids the World, a charity resort nearby, or if they so choose, on the property. I remember once talking to a CM about the suite and he said "Wish kids stay there" and I just wanted to claw my eyeballs out. I work for M-A-W, and I can confirm firsthand, it isn't possible. Sorry to derail, I just hate this rumor! :shrug:

No, thanks for clearing that up. Just relaying what we're "told". Clearly we're told incorrectly. I did have a few MAW kids stay at the DAKL while I was there so I was familiar with working with them. Just assumed that it was by special wish or whatever to stay in the suite. Never really thought anything of it. I've never been to GKTW but I've heard a lot about it since CPs generally would go there once a week to volunteer. I've heard it's fantastic. Never got a chance to go and it's one of the things I really regret never doing on my program. Again, thanks for giving me the correct info. I'll spread the knowledge now when I hear the rumor from someone else. =)

PatriciaH

I got a tour of it when I was a CM. It is very nice.

ccs.jpg

I've also had a tour of the suite. A CM I knew took me up as a surprise (best surprise ever!)

It's extremely difficult to get in to see it, unless you win it, or know someone who has access to it.

MissM

I want to see it so badly. I can't even express how much I want just to take a tour of it! I didn't hear about the Passholder tour they offered until it was well past booked up and I'm not special enough to have insider access or know the right people.

When I was a little girl, I longed to get up into the Castle. I was sure there was something magical up there; an adventure straight out of a storybook. I daydreamed about sneaking off and finding some hidden access.

Of course, there wasn't anything special up there and I never actually tried to get into the building, but ever since there really IS something up there, it's sparked that same sort of feelings from when I was little. So I want to go and just see it so much.

It makes me so sad to think I probably won't ever get to fulfill my childhood dream of going in the Castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom