Cinderella Castle Suite

KCheatle

Original Poster
Does anyone know of a way to get into the Cinderella Castle Suite? If you do and don't want to go public with it - send me a message- my lips are sealed :zipit:

chaggy102

Only way up is to know where the door is and then somehow use the elevator without the key that gives up access up the elevator shaft and then in the suite...otherwords Good Luck.

KCheatle

Original Poster
Quickest way would is to just buy the Disney Company.

Haha!! I'll get crackin on that :ROFLOL:I just can't believe that there is NO way to see it. While I know that Disney prides itself on having exclusive areas which are difficult to get into, it seems so counterproductive to have this beautiful suite but not let anyone see it.

Vernonpush

I was up there in December and was informed that before us, the last person there was Mariah Carey; before her, some other celebrity whose name I can't remember. There aren't regular tours of the Suite, nor is it being regularly used.

I took the following photo of the tub. I will be posting more photos to Flickr as time allows.

Splish Splash, She Was Takin' A Bath by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr

Good luck.
GREAT photo!

backinaction

I was up there in December and was informed that before us, the last person there was Mariah Carey; before her, some other celebrity whose name I can't remember. There aren't regular tours of the Suite, nor is it being regularly used.

I took the following photo of the tub. I will be posting more photos to Flickr as time allows.

Splish Splash, She Was Takin' A Bath by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr

Good luck.
Your one lucky guy! I'd kill someone to get up there. NO, really!:lookaroun Look at that view from the hot tub!!!!!

trr1

Does anyone know of a way to get into the Cinderella Castle Suite? If you do and don't want to go public with it - send me a message- my lips are sealed :zipit:
maybe these two can help!
thumbnail.aspx

Be a celebrity

I read that on December 19th, the newlywed Jonas brother (Kevin? Joe? Simon? Who knows which is which...) was given the suite for his 1st anniversary. (And I know the date because our last day of vacation was December 18th, and my 8-YO daughter was bummed that she didn't get to see him!)

Judy :)

NYwdwfan

I applied to the Mom's Panel - mainly because I read that winners get a tour of the suite on training weekend. I didn't even get past the first round so it's not exactly the BEST way to try to get in there...but I'm not rich or famous so it's all I got!!

Tinkerbell 8

When we were on the Keys to the Kingdom tour we asked our guide about the suite. She said the only way to get a night there is the Make a Wish foundation and other foundations like that for sick children, or if you are a company that Disney is trying to get to work with them on a project that are holding out. We asked about celebs or rich people, and she said they can't "buy" it for the night.

tecowdw

I got to tour the Castle Suite a couple years back when they offered annual passholders' tours. In fact, I flew down just for that specific occasion.

It is indeed a beautiful suite and very ornate. Not to mention how cool it is to be up inside the castle. The tour guide pointed out alot of the amenities including the hidden emergency exit. He said the suite is alarmed so that guests could not exit without a CM being immediately notified. I think he said they had guest services CM's on duty 24/7 when someone is in there.

I have to say that I was quite surprised at how small it was though. I thought for sure Cindy would have a MUCH bigger pad!

To this day, I look up at the three stained-glass windows of the suite from outside in Fantasyland and think about how I've been up there! How many people can say that! It's was worth the special trip down!
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom