Cinderella Castle Suite

WDWFigment

If you're interested in more photos of the suite, check out my trip report (link in signature).

Lawyers, guns, and money.

Ha, I wish I had the money enabling me to just pay my way up there. Unfortunately, I'm not even remotely close to that!

D23 event (Magic & Merriment)

For the last two D23 Magic & Merriment events, a tour was included. I wouldn't be surprised if it was offered again this year.

Yep. Were you there?

We were told that there had been no tours of the suite since the last D23 event (December 2009).

Tinkerbell 8 said:
When we were on the Keys to the Kingdom tour we asked our guide about the suite. She said the only way to get a night there is the Make a Wish foundation and other foundations like that for sick children, or if you are a company that Disney is trying to get to work with them on a project that are holding out. We asked about celebs or rich people, and she said they can't "buy" it for the night.

Technically, they can't buy it, but Tom Cruise received the suite by making a large donation to charity. I'm sure if you really wanted to stay there, and had enough money, you could make it happen. It just wouldn't necessarily be called "buying" a night there.

We were there in December when they were filming the Christmas parade at MK. The security guard at the bag check told us that Mariah Carey was preforming in front of the castle if we hurried we could see her. (not interested, our 5 and 7 year olds wanted to go on rides). He also told us she had been offered the castle suite for the night and turned it down. :confused: Who turns down the castle suite????:eek: That was Dec. 3, she was there the 4th as well...maybe she stayed that night!

Mickey_777

Besides the ornate Disney theme/feel of the suite...how luxurious could it be? I imagine celebrities who stay in the best hotels in the world wouldn't be all that impressed (I would though).

dsollie

Only way up is to know where the door is and then somehow use the elevator without the key that gives up access up the elevator shaft and then in the suite...otherwords Good Luck.

This reply above reminds me of another dialogue exchange, this one from Ocean's 11:

Saul: I have a question, say we get into the cage, and through the security doors there and down the elevator we can't move, and past the guards with the guns, and into the vault we can't open...
Rusty: Without being seen by the cameras.
Danny: Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot to mention that.

...and modified for this situation:

Saul: I have a question, say we get into the castle after hours, and through the security doors there and up the elevator we can't move, and past the cast members with the radios, and into the suite we can't open...

fireworkz

Does anyone know of a way to get into the Cinderella Castle Suite? If you do and don't want to go public with it - send me a message- my lips are sealed :zipit:

Well you might want to be aware according to the Permit thread they just filed the documents to install a new security system. :)

CoasterKing

This reply above reminds me of another dialogue exchange, this one from Ocean's 11:

Saul: I have a question, say we get into the cage, and through the security doors there and down the elevator we can't move, and past the guards with the guns, and into the vault we can't open...

...and modified for this situation:

Saul: I have a question, say we get into the castle after hours, and through the security doors there and up the elevator we can't move, and past the cast members with the radios, and into the suite we can't open...

LOL!! :ROFLOL: Nicely done !! Oceans 11 is one of my favorite movies!!

CoasterKing :king:

Ignohippo

I really wish they'd make the passholder tour an annual event. It would be a dream come true to be able to see it. I would also think it'd be a major perk to help sell more annual passes. I wouldn't think it would cost them very much to do it and it'd be an amazing thing for those of us who have annual passes.

flavious27

Haha!! I'll get crackin on that :ROFLOL:I just can't believe that there is NO way to see it. While I know that Disney prides itself on having exclusive areas which are difficult to get into, it seems so counterproductive to have this beautiful suite but not let anyone see it.

Well if someone is staying in it every night, I can see why access is limited.

The solution is to have an attraction in the castle the same as with sleeping beauty's castle in dl. There has to be room for it, anyone have blueprints for the castle?

DougK

I really wish they'd make the passholder tour an annual event. It would be a dream come true to be able to see it. I would also think it'd be a major perk to help sell more annual passes. I wouldn't think it would cost them very much to do it and it'd be an amazing thing for those of us who have annual passes.

I agree! I am so glad I had my tour of the Castle Suite already but I would love to go up there again.

WDWFigment

koryadams

Now, I would rather own a home at Golden Oak, then spend one night in the Magic Kingdom! well...it would still be amazing and I would give an arm and leg to stay in the suite...and another arm and leg to own a home at golden oak haha..........so depressing!

CaptainShortty

You can't buy the suite, you have to either win it (they still do random contest for it sometimes) or be offered it by the company. It is usually offered to Make a Wish or other "charity" children or celebrities. It is very hard to get into as well and even CMs have a hard time getting a tour of it. One of my friends was a character attendant at CRT and the manager asked him if he had seen it and if he wanted to. He took him up and it was the highlight of his CP. I would love to see it myself, just to say I have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom