Cinderella’s Royal Table - What say you?

slappy magoo

I understand the fascination to dine there if you never have. I won't tell you not to do it. I will tell you to prepare to be underwhelmed so maybe you won't be disappointed. Food's just OK (we've done breakfasts and dinners). Interaction can be pretty good, but it's very cramped quarters and you will definitely spend more time there than you anticipate unless you're lucky enough to get one of the first breakfast reservations of the day, before the park opens.

When we've gone both kids were young enough to be on the kids' dining plan and we'd go deluxe and really max out on both character meals & Signature Dining meals (And of course CRT is both). With one daughter now 10, and knowing we probably won't be back until the other is 10, we won't be doing dining plans anymore, and it's hard to justify the insane prices for this meal. We still do breakfasts at Akershus so the kids can see princesses, but unless they're putting on a brave face to not disappoint their parents, neither one seems terribly upset about missing the castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom