churros

protiius

Original Poster
can you still get churros at wdw? they used to be my favourite snack to eat round the parks but i can't remember the last time i had one :shrug:

xtina72

At the beginning of the month we got them at a stand by the Dumbo ride, they were awful, they tasted stale and the texture was all weird.

We were quite mad because we were really looking forward to them.

NCState

At Studios (around the hat) however get them before the parade, we wanted one after the parade and they were sold out.

Granted it was only 3:30 they told us they wouldn't have anymore...what? They closed at 8 that night.

RozFan

i enjoy a good churro but unfortunately at wdw they are a nasty hot mess. dl churros make me do a happy dance with their fresh coat of cinnamon sugar goodness. why doesnt wdw do this?

best churro ever two years running has been the cart outside the san fran/grizzly peak area of DCA. delicious!

MissM

You can normally get one at the pretzel cart in Fantasyland near 100 Acre Woods.

You can also get them at Costco. :D

rustysgirl

we went to the cantina stand a couple weeks ago and they had em...our nephew got one and he said they were good...not sure though cuz i didnt get one. :shrug: but they definitely have em!!

BrerFrog

Yes, they are still there. I know there is a stand somewhere near the Riverboat. I don't like WDW's churros that much to be quite honest.

Becky

At the beginning of the month we got them at a stand by the Dumbo ride, they were awful, they tasted stale and the texture was all weird.

We were quite mad because we were really looking forward to them.

It used to be you couldn't get a bad Churro :slurp: Lately I can't find one that tastes better than the wrapper:mad:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
THAT GUY is always buying them for everyone at The Laugh Floor. :slurp:
Actually, the "Buying Churros for everybody after the show" person is not the same person as That Guy.

I was tagged to buy churros a couple of times but have never been "That Guy" :lol:

BrerFrog

What drives me mad about the churros is that you have to pay extra for the filling. I mean, what is the point of a churro without the filling?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom