Christmas Parade Taping

Is there a way to find out who is performing when or do we just hope to hit it right?

Taping is a weird thing. There is no exact formula you have to follow. you can shoot the very first scene at the very last minute. I doubt that it goes in order. The order will prolly go in the order that the celebs are available.

seabee1

Oh well, I was hoping maybe they had some schedule posted or something saying when someone would be performing. Are all the performances happening at MK? We were suppose to leave on the 29th and drive from Maine, but I think we are going to change that and leave a little earlier. My girls would die if they got to see Hannah Montana, and any HSM people. If we leave on Tues. after they are out of school we should be there for Friday. Anyone that can give me some info on any performances it would be great, otherwise, we are going down and will see what we can. Thanks!

pinkrose

Just got word as to who will be appearing in the show (note this is all tenative)

Hosts:
Regis Philbin (WDW)
Kelly Ripa (WDW)
Ryan Seacrest (DLR)

"Dream Hosts":
Paige Hemmis
Ty Pennington
Eduardo Xol

Daniel Powter
Andrew Stanton
Johnny Depp
Samantha Brown

Performances:
Elliott Yamin
Katherine McPhee
Mandisa
Paris Bennett
Doodlebops'
Hannah Montana
Aly & AJ
High School Musical
- Corbin Bleu
- Monique Coleman
- Lucas Grabeel
- Ashley Tisdale
RBD
Mariachi Performers
Bethune-Cookman College Marching Band
Princess Performance w/ Bianca Ryan
Andrea Bocelli
Michael Bolton

:slurp:

seabee1

I was just reading on allears that they were having signups for DVC members for a reserved seating area in front of the castle stage for taping of performances on Dec. 1. Does this mean that regulars will not be able to see them?

mjc1984

Original Poster
no you will still be able to see everything. The only differeance is that you will be further back but not too far and will still have a great stop to see everything.

Blizz

Oh well, I was hoping maybe they had some schedule posted or something saying when someone would be performing. Are all the performances happening at MK? We were suppose to leave on the 29th and drive from Maine, but I think we are going to change that and leave a little earlier. My girls would die if they got to see Hannah Montana, and any HSM people. If we leave on Tues. after they are out of school we should be there for Friday. Anyone that can give me some info on any performances it would be great, otherwise, we are going down and will see what we can. Thanks!

A lot of it had already been taped. I think the Johnny Depp footage is done as well as some of the Disney character performances. A lot of the musical guests are done on remotes from other Disney World parks and the DLR. Dec. 1st is one of the main production days and will take place down Main Street. Lightship will have a sign up on their website soon for extras on Main Street (nice thing is you get free parking and park admission to MK that day so if you are visiting and dont mind giving up sometime you get free admission. I'll post a link to that once I get it.

AEfx

Thank goodness that Seacrest freak is going to be at Disneyland and not WDW. For a second when I read that I thought I'd have to worry about possibly seeing him at WDW. Since I'd like to keep my lunch inside my tummy, I'm pleased he won't be there (and I can blast past him on TiVo when I watch the parade).

AEfx

JGrubbs

My family has been part of the taping every year for the last four or five years. We are looking forward to this year. My boys really hope they get to see Hannah Montana singing, and my wife is keeping her fingers crossed that Johnny Depp will be there.

JGrubbs

I guess we won't be seeing Hannah Montana singing at the park this year, I found the updated list of which park the performers will be at. I have updated Blizzes list below with the locations that I have found in bold.

Just got word as to who will be appearing in the show (note this is all tenative)

Hosts:
Regis Philbin (WDW)
Kelly Ripa (WDW)
Ryan Seacrest (DLR)

"Dream Hosts":
Paige Hemmis
Ty Pennington
Eduardo Xol

Daniel Powter
Andrew Stanton (DLR)
Johnny Depp
Samantha Brown

Performances:
Elliott Yamin
Katherine McPhee
Mandisa
Paris Bennett
Doodlebops' (WDW)
Hannah Montana (DLR)
Aly & AJ (DLR)
High School Musical (WDW)
- Corbin Bleu
- Monique Coleman
- Lucas Grabeel
- Ashley Tisdale
RBD (WDW)
Mariachi Performers
Bethune-Cookman College Marching Band (WDW)
Princess Performance w/ Bianca Ryan (WDW)
Andrea Bocelli (WDW)
Michael Bolton (WDW)

LuvtheEars

What does "Dream Hosts" mean? Does that mean that Ty Pennington will be around the parks? I'd love to meet him. Extreme Home Makeover is one of my family's favorite shows.

Only 15 more days!!!!!!!

:xmas:

meanstreak82

Thank goodness that Seacrest freak is going to be at Disneyland and not WDW. For a second when I read that I thought I'd have to worry about possibly seeing him at WDW. Since I'd like to keep my lunch inside my tummy, I'm pleased he won't be there (and I can blast past him on TiVo when I watch the parade).

AEfx

I'd trade 10 Seacrests if we could get rid of Ty Pennington. Nice to see Andrea Bocelli though... that song that was on The Sopranos is a great one.

Blizz

I guess we won't be seeing Hannah Montana singing at the park this year, I found the updated list of which park the performers will be at. I have updated Blizzes list below with the locations that I have found in bold.

To furthur update you, some will be featured in segments that are already done. Example: Johnny Depp will be featured in a Pirates segment about the changes to the DLR and WDW attractions. He might be included in the "live broadcast" but I highly doubt they would pay him to talk about the same thing twice.

Blizz

What does "Dream Hosts" mean? Does that mean that Ty Pennington will be around the parks? I'd love to meet him. Extreme Home Makeover is one of my family's favorite shows.

Only 15 more days!!!!!!!

:xmas:

"Dream Hosts" will be the hosts for a select group of segments about what I can only guess will be about more of Disney's "dreams." Kelly, Regis and Ryan will be talking about the "Year of a Million Dreams" and I guess they will toss to the "dream hosts" to give more information.

bandtrumpet

AEfx

AMEN!!
last week i found myself "accidently" stepping on his star on the walk of fame... hehe.

Blizz

WDW Cast right now can e-mail Lightship to get on the list. The e-mail address for it was listed in the fancy looking Holiday edition of "Eyes and Ears."

No word on DVC, Pass, or reg. park guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom