Christmas Parade Taping

mjc1984

Original Poster
Does anyone know who will be at this year's christmas parade taping? I hope that they have good performers this year but haven't heard who will be there other than Regis and Kelly will host it again.

the-reason14

I love watching the christmas day parade. Was it ever live? I remember for the first time in 2004 watching it while I was in WDW at pop half century. It was so cool after watching it to have all of WDW at my feet.

mjc1984

Original Poster
How do you know that michael bolton will be there? Have you heard who else will be there? The musical performaces are filmed on friday and sunday. and the parade is filmed on saturday.

AEfx

Oooohh...if Michael is there, I bet Nicolette will be too! I wouldn't cross a buffet line to see Bolton, but I'd get a kick out of seeing Nicolette.

AEfx

Slipknot

They were filming something for a non-parade portion of the show at GMR earlier today. I don't know exactly what it was, but it had to do with the Dream Squad.

Blizz

They were filming something for a non-parade portion of the show at GMR earlier today. I don't know exactly what it was, but it had to do with the Dream Squad.

It was either Lightship filming for the parade or Forman Productions filming Extreme Makeover Home Edition, both have been all over filming.

Blizz

Just got word as to who will be appearing in the show (note this is all tenative)

Hosts:
Regis Philbin (WDW)
Kelly Ripa (WDW)
Ryan Seacrest (DLR)

"Dream Hosts":
Paige Hemmis
Ty Pennington
Eduardo Xol

Daniel Powter
Andrew Stanton
Johnny Depp
Samantha Brown

Performances:
Elliott Yamin
Katherine McPhee
Mandisa
Paris Bennett
Doodlebops'
Hannah Montana
Aly & AJ
High School Musical
- Corbin Bleu
- Monique Coleman
- Lucas Grabeel
- Ashley Tisdale
RBD
Mariachi Performers
Bethune-Cookman College Marching Band
Princess Performance w/ Bianca Ryan
Andrea Bocelli
Michael Bolton

Blizz

Is there a way to find out who is performing when or do we just hope to hit it right?

All I can say is Andrea Bocelli should be on somewhere towards the middle/end-ish. Michael Bolton is the closing singer.

If you mean seeing them perform live... not sure. I believe the taping of everything is 12/1/06 & 12/2/06 at Magic Kingdom and maybe 11/30/06.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom