Christmas and New Year 2013 capacity phased closings and wait times

Sped2424

AP here. We may try to get out to MK around noon tomorrow. I know, the most idiotic time of day to. Hopefully we can get in. If not, hopefully we can get to the Studios. We will not even be trying on Christmas Day.
No worries, usually AP never have issues getting in when the park is at capacity

Sped2424

I know it's very crowded this week, but have others noticed a significant increase in wait times at Tower of Terror? Is this due to it being the highest demand attraction in Tier 2?
no not at all, I was at the studios just last week and tower was more or less the same wait time it always has been. It was about 20-40 minutes depending on the time of the day. No shock its in hte 90's with all the christmas crowds.

KeithVH

No closures yet, huh? I was just on Undercover Tourist looking at wait times and see Little Mermaid is 85 minutes!!! O.M.G.

Is that for real? Some of the other times seem quite normal (105 for PP, 115 for BTMRR and so on). I know we've talked about how it's such a different dynamic for the ride as a whole between Orlando and Anaheim (where wait times are single digits) but I just can't imagine waiting that long for this ride.

Anybody there today? Would love to see a picture of the board with current times.

The Magical Genie 123

Not at the parks today (wish I was :(), but those are crazy wait times! I knew it was packed at the MK during the holidays, but didn't know it would be 115 minutes for BTMRR and 85 for Little Mermaid. I do believe it could happen, though. It's a crazy time of year at Disney World:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom