News Christine McCarthy to step down from her role as Chief Financial Officer

Cliff

All these YouTubers keep saying that Disney is "on the rocks" or that Disney is in "big trouble"...are just Disney haters.

First off...McCarthy stated she left for family/health reasons. Stop saying this is not true. Disney's finances are a bit down right now but still perfectly healthy. Yes,...the studios have had a bit of bad luck in the past couple of years but Elemental, Indiana Jones and The Marvels are likely to be big hits and get the studios back on track. Im certain they will be flying high again very soon. The slate of new movies for 2024 is incredible. The future Star Wars movies will also be gigantic studio drivers too....no matter what the haters say.

Yes, Disney Plus is a bit down right now but once Disney tweaks the business model, I'm certain they will come roaring back very shortly. Disney Plus WILL be a major profit center for Disney very soon....no matter what the haters say today. If there is one thing you can ALWAYS count on...its the parks!

The parks business is an unstopable force! Parks are always SUPERB financial performers and we can expect another summer and holliday season that will be enormously sucessful.

Yes...I hear the haters say that Universal Epic Universe will be massive and "eat Disney's lunch". Please!...nobody comes to Orlando to see Universal and does "not" go to Disney. Epic Universe will just bring more people to Orlando...to go to Disney!

Besides....if the rumors are true and Disney builds an "Encanto Land" at Magic Kingdom?..its all over for Universal...no mater what the haters say.

Buy Disney stock now...by next year, you will absolutely thank yourself! (No matter what the haters say)

The YouTube haters say Disney is in "trouble" and some Wall Street haters too....but these are just negative people that want to smear the company.

Last edited:

GimpYancIent

Some people have the gift of gab, some people have charisma, some people are very logical, some people are creative, some people are matter of fact business, some people are abrasive while others can work a room and liked / accepted by all present. Then there are those that are knuckle draggers and bash their way around. The only aspect about age that may matter is experience, otherwise the task for selecting the top tier executives is finding the best blend of the many possible attributes to lead the organization in a unified, productive way. Because someone is a productive manager / executive does not mean they are a leader. For the top tier leaders are needed. Right now knuckle draggers have lumbered to the top with the exception of B.I. who does it with style.

Last edited:

erasure fan1

Please!...nobody comes to Orlando to see Universal and does "not" go to Disney. Epic Universe will just bring more people to Orlando...to go to Disney!
Well, that used to be very true. People would definitely go to Orlando for Disney, and maybe tack on a visit to Uni. Once Potter opened, Universal became a destination. That's not to say Uni is going to put Disney parks under. But to think they haven't taken a chunk from Disney is strange.
Besides....if the rumors are true and Disney builds an "Encanto Land" at Magic Kingdom?..its all over for Universal...no mater what the haters say.
Really? Encanto land would be all over for Universal? I can't see Encanto being even the slightest of draws for Disney. I'm sure people would enjoy it, but in no way would it be anywhere close to the draw that Nintendo will have at Universal in my opinion. I don't believe Disney has a franchise, that's not already there, that will be as big of a draw as Nintendo.

asianway

All these YouTubers keep saying that Disney is "on the rocks" or that Disney is in "big trouble"...are just Disney haters.

First off...McCarthy stated she left for family/health reasons. Stop saying this is not true. Disney's finances are a bit down right now but still perfectly healthy. Yes,...the studios have had a bit of bad luck in the past couple of years but Elemental, Indiana Jones and The Marvels are likely to be big hits and get the studios back on track. Im certain they will be flying high again very soon. The slate of new movies for 2024 is incredible. The future Star Wars movies will also be gigantic studio drivers too....no matter what the haters say.

Yes, Disney Plus is a bit down right now but once Disney tweaks the business model, I'm certain they will come roaring back very shortly. Disney Plus WILL be a major profit center for Disney very soon....no matter what the haters say today. If there is one thing you can ALWAYS count on...its the parks!

The parks business is an unstopable force! Parks are always SUPERB financial performers and we can expect another summer and holliday season that will be enormously sucessful.

Yes...I hear the haters say that Universal Epic Universe will be massive and "eat Disney's lunch". Please!...nobody comes to Orlando to see Universal and does "not" go to Disney. Epic Universe will just bring more people to Orlando...to go to Disney!

Buy Disney stock now...by next year, you will absolutely thank yourself! (No matter what the haters say)

The YouTube haters say Disney is in "trouble" and some Wall Street haters too....but these are just negative people that want to smear the company.
Are you a licensed financial advisor?

Tha Realest

Yes,...the studios have had a bit of bad luck in the past couple of years but Elemental, Indiana Jones and The Marvels are likely to be big hits and get the studios back on track. Im certain they will be flying high again very soon. The slate of new movies for 2024 is incredible. The future Star Wars movies will also be gigantic studio drivers too....no matter what the haters say.
IMG_1060.jpeg

Trauma

Is can’t even tell if this poster is being serious or not.

Either this is a joke or a complete overdose on Pixie Dust requiring immediate medical care.

Ayla

Holy crap dude, lay off the kool aid.

Indy_UK

I kind of agree that she may have been wanting to cut back more than they have done (she was CFO after all) but having the budgets to the creators, while sounds amazing hasn’t exactly worked out for them so far at the box office

Slpy3270

I kind of agree that she may have been wanting to cut back more than they have done (she was CFO after all) but having the budgets to the creators, while sounds amazing hasn’t exactly worked out for them so far at the box office
I think we're starting to see an irreparable rift between Wall Street and artists. Both cannot be right. The question is who comes out on top?

GhostHost1000

Premium Member

I’m glad you’re not my stock broker

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom