Chip n Dale News

drew81

Original Poster
I recently heard that Chip n Dale may possibly be going away for a bit while Dale gets some plastic surgery. I haven't heard when this is supposed to happen, how it would change character dining and meet n greets with the Chipmunks. This is just a rumor floating around, so take it with a grain of salt.

drew81

Original Poster
I heard its to make Dale look more like how he's supposed to be. ie the Patch of hair between his ears etc. This may or may not happen. Its just a rumor still so who knows if this is happening or not.

themarchhare

HAHAHAHA - some people...

This is definitely one of the most insane rumors I've heard lately (and there have been a fair share).

I hope this thread is a joke.

Chip and Dale are VIPs. I also have a friend who's friends with Dale and I think she'd let me know if the 'munks were going anywhere.

Wow.

Jpfan4ever

I think Goofy should go for some surgery. In the cartoons his eyes are larger and he doesn't have skin abouve his eyes, while the character at the park does. The mask should look a little more like plutos mask (the eyes).
plutogoofyrv9.png

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Maybe they're re-vamping the characters? For VIPs they don't get a lot of air time on TV or movies... I think. I really don't like the Disney channel, so I couldn't say for sure.

disnyfan89

Expect both Chip and Dale to get some work done! With suergry and recovery is should only be about 6 months! I hear they might be using the same doctor as Mr. Smee!

Speaking of articulate! I suspect pluto might have a lot more to say come this christmas.
And if where lucky sometime next year Beast will too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom