Childbirth pain: Men vs. Women

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I'm sure many of you have already seen this on the Yahoo front page but, gosh, I really love it. LOVE. I'm terrible, I know. I think all men should have this experience especially while their significant other is pregnant. Better still, they should wear the pregnancy weight belt thing for a few days THEN have this simulation done.

I'm waiting for the childbirth simulation experience that lasts 10-20+ hours in duration and comes with the sensation of sitting on stitches in your unmentionable areas for a few weeks. And they can't sleep more than an hour or two at a whack for a few months. OH! And, hey, while we're at it, lets see how receptive to frisky adult activities they are during that time. But, hey! We're making progress at showing the fellas out there what this is like for us! That's a good thing!

luv

It says we can't watch it for copyright reasons.

No belt could be like being pregnant and nothing...well, I've never been shot...compares to childbirth. Men have it easy, lol.

LizC

A friend of mine posted this video on Facebook. Hilarious. These poor guys really were in pain!

trr1

oh dear this can't be good
david_bradley_filch_harry_potter.jpg

trr1

so was I at both of mine and after the birth. i cried at how much pain i had caused my wife the first time but after 10 minutes i joked and asked her if she was ready for another one the nurses looked at me funny for my son they wouldn't let me cut the cord

trr1

I'm sure many of you have already seen this on the Yahoo front page but, gosh, I really love it. LOVE. I'm terrible, I know. I think all men should have this experience especially while their significant other is pregnant. Better still, they should wear the pregnancy weight belt thing for a few days THEN have this simulation done.

I'm waiting for the childbirth simulation experience that lasts 10-20+ hours in duration and comes with the sensation of sitting on stitches in your unmentionable areas for a few weeks. And they can't sleep more than an hour or two at a whack for a few months. OH! And, hey, while we're at it, lets see how receptive to frisky adult activities they are during that time. But, hey! We're making progress at showing the fellas out there what this is like for us! That's a good thing!
Simulated Childbirth Labor On Guys. try this

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I don't FB so I hadn't seen it there. I think women around the world will be enjoying that video. I loved the wives' reactions, laughing & high-fiving. Then the one guy gasps, "Don't laugh!" That's hysterical!!!

Oh I'm just kidding. :) I watched the birth of all my children. The first time I nearly fainted - I have much respect for all the Moms out there.

I knew you were kidding. Or not. Fair is fair. My 2nd baby was much more difficult than my 1st because I was induced. After that one my old man said, "Okay, we can't do that again. We're done." I couldn't agree more. LOL!

I was present during the old man's vasectomy and I felt like pure evil because I had ZERO sympathy. Afterwards when he was sitting on ice packs, nooooo sympathy. I'm so awful, I know. :p

In all actuality, the labor & giving birth weren't the parts that I disliked about the whole pregnancy/childbirth/new baby thing. I didn't like the permanent scars to my body and the weight gain during pregnancy. I didn't like the layers of stitches in my bottom and sleep deprivation the first few months with a new baby. I can do the pain and work to deliver much easier than the other things I mentioned. That part was extremely empowering to me, made me feel like Super Woman. The managing of the pain during labor was the majority of the work for me. The pushing wasn't so bad which is remarkable considering I had such large babies (8-15 & 9-13). Empowering, I tell you. I wanted to run around high-fiving all the females at the hospital. LOLOLOL!!!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
yes but those men were not given Epidural like most women would ask for
They only went to 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. I was definitely beyond a 4 before I got my epidural. I had to wait for the anesthesiologist to get there for over an hour past when I was okay'd for it. During that hour+ I was listening to the woman in the next room shrieking thru her natural childbirth. Terrifying!

rsoxguy

I can not believe that anyone would insinuate that men are wimpy when compared to women and the pains that they experience through childbirth. Why, just the other day I was stung by a mosquito and I didn't even scream. There, I think that I have dispelled these false accusations.

trr1

I can not believe that anyone would insinuate that men are wimpy when compared to women and the pains that they experience through childbirth. Why, just the other day I was stung by a mosquito and I didn't even scream. There, I think that I have dispelled these false accusations.
nice comparison

Nemo14

You poor thing....

fractal

I don't FB so I hadn't seen it there. I think women around the world will be enjoying that video. I loved the wives' reactions, laughing & high-fiving. Then the one guy gasps, "Don't laugh!" That's hysterical!!!

I knew you were kidding. Or not. Fair is fair. My 2nd baby was much more difficult than my 1st because I was induced. After that one my old man said, "Okay, we can't do that again. We're done." I couldn't agree more. LOL!

I was present during the old man's vasectomy and I felt like pure evil because I had ZERO sympathy. Afterwards when he was sitting on ice packs, nooooo sympathy. I'm so awful, I know. :p

In all actuality, the labor & giving birth weren't the parts that I disliked about the whole pregnancy/childbirth/new baby thing. I didn't like the permanent scars to my body and the weight gain during pregnancy. I didn't like the layers of stitches in my bottom and sleep deprivation the first few months with a new baby. I can do the pain and work to deliver much easier than the other things I mentioned. That part was extremely empowering to me, made me feel like Super Woman. The managing of the pain during labor was the majority of the work for me. The pushing wasn't so bad which is remarkable considering I had such large babies (8-15 & 9-13). Empowering, I tell you. I wanted to run around high-fiving all the females at the hospital. LOLOLOL!!!

All I know is I'm glad that part of life is over, and Val is doubly glad.:) She had to be induced with Toni and that was not fun.

Like I said, I really have much respect for your women - you don't have to convince me or strap on some kind of torture machine. It really is an amazing feat and an amazing sight ( after you get over all the blood and gore ).

englanddg

One Little Spark...

Your video has been taken down...but I saw it elsewhere...updating it for the fun of the thread. er...yeah...um..."fun"

Every time someone tells me that my kid is cute, I say "Thanks! I didn't do any of the work!" <grin>

luv

Childbirth takes you to a place where there is nothing but pain. You don't even know where it is coming from - just your entire abdomen and back have cramped up like a charley horse x 1000. No thoughts, no processing of stimuli...nothing but pain. And it's bad.

But then it's over and they hand you the most beautiful, adorable, amazing creature God ever placed on the planet. And it's all good again. And you've got that adrenaline pumping, so you feel great.

Then he wakes you up all night long and you have to take little tiny steps (stitches!) to go feed him. But it's still good. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom