Chicken Strips Gone from the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun2BFree

i understand, but the cost, as well as taste and quality have really gone down and i thought disney should change

From what I can garner, the cost to buy the nuggets hasn't changed from the cost for strips. And well, you can't judge taste or quality until you've tried them yourself- everyone will have different opinions. ;)

Glasgow

If nothing else this thread makes me smile. I just find it funny that the folks who most vehemently demand that you accept their opinion are the least likely to entertain your's .. lol

Has anyone written a letter to guest relations yet?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Here is a letter i just wrote and am sending to the different higher ups at disney:
Dear Disney,
I am writing you in response of your pulling of chicken tenders from your menu. I understand you are trying to make the World healthier, however I urge you to please reconsider what you are doing. Not everybody wants to eat healthy on vacation. I think you should have your original food with original recipe, as well as a healthy menu made for the health conscious traveler. I also suggest making children portions of regular menus because some kids like it, however parents do not want to pay for an adult portion. I hope you change soon because it seems to me like people are not happy about the change and are going to eat outside the property. I think that if you change, more people will eat at the world. Also I think you need to think about price to. It has gotten ridiculous for everything. I understand you want to make money, however I think you should make Disney more accessible to everybody. I have and continue to visit and stay on property at Disney owned hotels, however not every body can afford it. Everybody deserves to visit a Disney Park at least once in their life, however people cannot, especially the price. So make every person who wants to go to Disney be able to come and make magical memories that will last a life time, held true by the Disney standard.

I sincerely hope you can change some things that I am sure would draw more people and satisfy guests needs.

Respectfully submitted,
Mary Catherine
with no disrespect, you will receive a canned reply and nothing more :)

Senderella

Now THAT i can agree with. I like to eat the bowl :) (or wear it as a hat) - but I am not going to worry that it's off the menu.

-dave

LMAO You nearly made me squirt Gatorade out my nose with that hat comment.

Ok.. I've read all 25 pages (Mickey help me!). Is the new yucky Mac & Cheese going to be slowly infiltrating ALLLLLLLL the eateries on property?

I gotta agree with a few of the others... I'm on vacation. I'm not concerned with what I'm eating because 1- I'm on vacation and 2- With all the walking I do at WDW, regardless of how poorly I eat, I still lose at least 5 lbs. Healthy options IN ADDITION to the calorie and fat laden goodness.. WONDERFUL. I could go for that. But to change existing options into healthy items ...ugh. Forcing grown adults to "eat healthy" by changing formulas/recipes/etc is just bull in my opinion. As adults we should be able to make the decision of what we put in our bodies. As far as children go, it's up to the parents what their child(ren) eat. I hate to say it, but "slippery slopes". :zipit:

aleckendyl

Account Suspended
Im Sorry if i offended or hurt anbody..its just the quality and taste and has gotten bad and cost has been sky rocketting
NO offense at all. You have a right to your opinion and it isnt your problem if it offends anyone. I just disagree with your position 110%.
We can disagree all day and even call names:) but you wont offend me or i hope anyone else. That would be a sign of a VERY VERY insecure person.

Timmay

Uh...I'm not really a chicken strip/nugget expert...but maybe Disney's supplier stopped making the strips and only offers the nuggets.

Just a thought.

maggiegrace1

Im Sorry if i offended or hurt anbody..its just the quality and taste and has gotten bad and cost has been sky rocketting
You did not offend or hurt anyone..you did what you wanted to do and you can feel anyway that you please.

Although..I do not think they will change anything..you have the right to do whatever you wish.

:wave:

maggiegrace1

No, The "get over yourself" was for writing a letter to Disney.
That is just absurd.
Her right? Yep...But still absurd. Is it really necessary for folks to find the most ridiculous things to complain about. Certainly one must not be so darn picky and hard to please.
I also think it is crazy to be that upset over chicken..but she does have every right to write a letter if she pleases..and maybe to her it was not absurd.

I just thought it sounded quite rude to tell her that..:shrug:

Anyway...Back to chicken..:)

MickeyCrazed

I hope they really do taste the same because the strips were definitely my favorite counter service meal to get. I'd get them at the parks, I'd get them at my resort, I'd even push little kids out of the way at the kids' section of buffets.... (joking.................sorta :lookaroun)

We must be related! :ROFLOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom