Chicken Strips Gone from the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kap91

Original Poster
Don't know if this has been posted or not as it not really a huge deal but I was at Columbia Harbour House today and Chicken Strips are not longer on the menu. Instead you can choose to have 6 or 8 Chicken Nuggets. I asked one of the cashiers and he said that Chicken Strips have been removed from all the park menus across WDW. I'll add that the nuggets did taste pretty similar (although not as good) to the strips though. Anyone know any more info?

Disneykidder

Nuggets, strips...potatoes, potatoes. Still yummy!
There must have been a reason, not saying it's a good one, but there must be some reason why.:)

DisneyAnole

Hate to see another negative thread. But this is a travesty!! WDW without chicken strips isn't WDW!!

I will boycott WDW until they start offering chicken strips again!

doop

Wait.... does this mean they're gone just from the Harbour House, or from every place that had them on property?

kap91

Original Poster
Wait.... does this mean they're gone just from the Harbour House, or from every place that had them on property?

The Cashier said it was every place on property but I didn't go around and check to see if he was correct :)

maryszhi

i think disney should keep their old meals and recipies, but offer healthy alternatives. not everybody wants to eat healthy on vacation, epecially at disney. i understand healthy alternatives, but not everybody likes it
i love chicken strips, espc. since i am a very pickey eater...mostly bc of allergies and partly taste/looks
i hope this isnt true about chicken strips

EnigmaWave

I they don't have them at Electric Umbrella during my next trip it's going to look something like this at guest services:
Them::(:fork::Me

rainfully

Oh dear...

Please, for the love of all that is good in this world, tell me this his a horrific joke!!!!

I don't know what I'm going to do if this is true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom