Check your Bill

Becky

Original Poster
Two sit down meals, two overcharges (so far). Liberty Tree 1/4 two people, two bowls of soup. Charged for three. Found the overcharge and got it removed. On 1/6 at Chef de France both of us ordered the French Menu which includes French Onion Soup. A charge for a third bowl was on the bill which again we had to have removed. What are the odds of a two for two overcharge. Is it bad luck or a system error?

tigsmom

Two sit down meals, two overcharges (so far). Liberty Tree 1/4 two people, two bowls of soup. Charged for three. Found the overcharge and got it removed. On 1/6 at Chef de France both of us ordered the French Menu which includes French Onion Soup. A charge for a third bowl was on the bill which again we had to have removed. What are the odds of a two for two overcharge. Is it bad luck or a system error?

You should ALWAYS check your receipt before you pay no matter where you eat, not to do so would be foolish. People get overcharged everyday at just about any restaurant you could name, from high priced to Micky D's.
The important thing is the error was caught & removed.

Phonedave

Two for two, and both times extra soup. :D

No soup for you.

-dave

Bolna

I know what it is: you picked up one of the ghosts from the Haunted Mansion!! It is travelling around with you and eating soup! :lookaroun :king:

shmmrname

You should ALWAYS check your receipt before you pay no matter where you eat, not to do so would be foolish. People get overcharged everyday at just about any restaurant you could name, from high priced to Micky D's.
The important thing is the error was caught & removed.

I agree completely, if you care about the accuracy, it's partly your responsibility to hold them accountable.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

This happened to us this last trip twice. We told them, as we always do, that we are on the dining plan. And then the bill came and they did charge us this way. One time we caught it before we left b/c I knew we should not have had that large of a bill and could tell. That was at Le Cell. The other time, the DH thought he was being helpful and just paid the bill while I was in the ladies room, but we were at Rose and Crown and that was the last stop after a fair bit of libations. And it's a good thing that I checked the bill before we got too far out the door b/c she didn't use the dining plan either. It was all messed up but got cleared up right away. First trip I ran into billing issue with Table Service.

BuddhasHomeGirl

No_Soup_For_You.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom