Check this out........The Fate of the Disney Charecters

CaliSurfer182

Ahhh I didn't really notice any effort by whoever wrote it. I mean one or two of those stories looked like somebody began to think about it, but then fell asleep. It just didn't appear well thought out at all. OP nothing on you, but I think I might have wasted a couple of brain cells on that link. :brick:

And thats something that nobody in this world should squander! :hammer:

The only one I can really object to on this list is Christopher Robin, due to the fact that Christopher Robin isn't a Disney Character but a real person, son of Winnie The Pooh author A. A. Milne.

Other than that these are all pretty amusing. Hooray for dark humor!

tirian

The only one I didn't like is:
MARY POPPINS - shot down over Iraqi airspace.

Actually, I find that comment to be the only truly funny one; but I have a very dry sense of humor. :eek:

If it makes you feel any better, you could look at the comment as supporting the USA and UK, too.

maelstrom

The only one I found funny was Tron. All of the others didn't sit well with me. I think this was kind of inappropriate.

blackerbys17

Well, I'm the first one to laugh at something funny wether it is inappropriate or not. I just didn't find it funny. My 11 year old could have done a better job. But thanks for posting the link anyways.

CoffeeJedi

And thoes are the people that make the world so dull.

and it's God
That depends on which one you're talking about. ;)
My Jewish friend would tell you that its "G-d". Granted, that's technically the same one, but still......

At any rate, yes, not funny. A few of them elicited a chuckle (president Goofy), but most just made me roll my eyes. The Christopher Robin one was in particularly bad taste. Its just very juvenile humor, there's no real insight or wit.

head mouse

For you it may be God. For me, it's actually "god". Not everyone shares your beliefs either. You won't last long here with your attitude.

Been here A LONG time. and in my original post I said GOD then the reply came with god, so I corrected them.

If you don't like anything I say, then your free to click that ignore button all you want. Won't bother me one bit. :wave:

Not everyone shares your need to bash everyone that disagress with you.

maelstrom

Been here A LONG time. and in my original post I said GOD then the reply came with god, so I corrected them.

If you don't like anything I say, then your free to click that ignore button all you want. Won't bother me one bit. :wave:

Not everyone shares your need to bash everyone that disagress with you.

It says under your avatar that you've been a member here since July 2006. That's three months and not a long time.

Thanks for the permission to ignore you. I wasn't sure if it was okay until I got the thumbs up from you! :wave:

DisneyDefenders

The only one I really laughed at was...
GRUMPY - executed after gunning down 15 people in a local McDonalds.

HAPPY - killed by insane gunman at a local McDonalds.
That was quite funny!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom