Check this out........The Fate of the Disney Charecters

radiohost

Original Poster
O.K. I hope no one is offended by this. I am not supporting nor bashing this link. If any administrators feel this is to extreme then by all means take it down. I found this very very humorous, though back when i was still in high school.

This contains a list of each and every disney charecter and there initial fate. I've been hesitant to post it. Once you see it, you'll know why. This doesnt contain any nudity or graphic material whatsoever. Just a little twisted humor. Here's the link

http://www.juracid.demon.co.uk/mnuts/humor/misc/disney_character_fates.html

Please dont accuse me of being a jerk by posting this. I didnt create it. Just wanted to see if anyone else has seen this list. Im a true disney fanatic and admire wdwmagic. Have a great day everyone. And i didnt mean to start any commotion either. LoL. Radiohost:cool:

Timmay

I am all for having a good laugh at the stuff you love...so I am not offended.

It just really isn't funny.

Tim G

Main Street Jim said:
No, not funny at all. That's just....wrong.
There are a few things on it that I dislike on that page... So what, the poster meant right... :D
But C'mon... he meant it funny wise... you shouldn't kill the messenger... :lol:

radiohost

Original Poster
Yeah i know when i first saw this i laughed but still felt it was wrong!!!!! It sord of strikes down the disney spirit. Like i said before I was just seeing if anyone else saw it. But yeah its a no go in my book.:cool:

ICP06

Not offended.

Not funny either though.

Not because of a love of Disney. Just because it's not witty or entertaining. It's just not humourous.

bluefaery

The only one I didn't like is:
MARY POPPINS - shot down over Iraqi airspace.

I mean with wars going on some people will get very upset with that one and make a big deal out of it.

I thought everything else was funny.

brkgnews

Meh. I didn't really laugh at many of them, but NOT because any of them offended me (they didn't). Some were kind of clever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom