Characters you want to meet...but can never find

Disney4Eva

Original Poster
Are there any characters you look for every time you go to the parks, but can never seem to find? For me, there are three characters I'd LOVE to meet, but have never seen:

-Br'er Rabbit
-Clopin
-Jim Hawkins (I know there is a Jim Hawkins character in the parks. I've seen pictures)

Pongo

I'd like to meet a dalmatian one day. How a dalmatian costume could be made, I'm not sure.

Disney4Eva said:
-Br'er Rabbit

I've seen him and the other Brer's at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and other times. They were at the dock for the riverboat.

WhenYouWish

Disney4Eva said:
For me, there are three characters I'd LOVE to meet, but have never seen:
-Clopin

Oooh! Oooh!! I was lucky enough to Clopin TWICE!! Once in MGM and once in Epcot (yep, in France!). :sohappy: The first time I saw him, he was at MGM standing in the street with NO ONE around him (like nobody knew who he was or something). So I freaked out and ran up to him to get a pic. Then we talked a little bit about his "friends from Paris" and I showed him my Esmeralda watch and he told me where I could go see Esmeralda dance (the now defunct HoND stage show). It was so great. I know exactly what you mean, though. I never expected to find him!

The only other character I'm dying to meet right now is Stitch. My friends and I were lucky enough to catch him and Lilo at MGM last year, but I never actually got a hug from him cause Lilo kept getting in the way! :lol: So I still feel like I've never met Stitch.

Sapphire

unkadug said:
I've always wondered about the rest of Pooh's gang...
especially Roo and Owl.
Never seen them!!

Owl and Roo can only be seen in the Halloween and Christmas parades, and never for meet n greets.

It's rare to find Maleficent doing sets. But she has done them....I know for a fact! *cough* *cough* Halloween is your best bet to meet her.

gboiler1

Disney4Eva said:
Are there any characters you look for every time you go to the parks, but can never seem to find? For me, there are three characters I'd LOVE to meet, but have never seen:

-Clopin

We got to see Clopin in 2002, he was wonderful and charming with our 4 year old!

I'd like to meet Robin Hood. Have only seen him in Make A Dream Parade.

Hades, too, which we've seen in MGM Holly Day Parade.

Jasmine was another but got to get my pic in 03 although it was chilly and she had her wrap on. (No belly button :( )

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Jim Hawkins was in Tomorrowland when the movie came out. He rode on this giant winder-surfer techno thingy. He was a face character though, and since the movie tanked and folks would rather not be reminded of him, we'll probably never see him again.

Disney4Eva

Original Poster
PCWormsNDirtCup said:
Oooh! Oooh!! I was lucky enough to Clopin TWICE!! Once in MGM and once in Epcot (yep, in France!). :sohappy: The first time I saw him, he was at MGM standing in the street with NO ONE around him (like nobody knew who he was or something). So I freaked out and ran up to him to get a pic. Then we talked a little bit about his "friends from Paris" and I showed him my Esmeralda watch and he told me where I could go see Esmeralda dance (the now defunct HoND stage show). It was so great. I know exactly what you mean, though. I never expected to find him!

OMG that sounds awesome! I really wish that would happen to me. But I'd be sooo nervous & probably end up making an idiot of myself. See, when I meet characters that actually have the ability to talk, I really feel like I'm meeting the actual characters from the movie. I'm weird like that. Sounds like a great experience. Wish I could have something like that happen to me. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Disney4Eva

Original Poster
mousermerf said:
Jim Hawkins was in Tomorrowland when the movie came out. He rode on this giant winder-surfer techno thingy. He was a face character though, and since the movie tanked and folks would rather not be reminded of him, we'll probably never see him again.

Hey, who says people don't wanna be reminded of him? I know tons of girls who would love to meet him. You know, Atlantis tanked too, but I see Milo & Kida more than I'd like to. I wish I could see more of Jim. I loved Treasure Planet.

Sapphire

unkadug said:
Thanks Sapphire. You sound as if you might have at one time worked zoo? :lookaroun

You are quite welcome! yeah I was in the Zoo from '94-'99 then I went to MGM until Dec of this past year.

WhenYouWish

Disney4Eva said:
See, when I meet characters that actually have the ability to talk, I really feel like I'm meeting the actual characters from the movie. I'm weird like that.

Oh good! Then I'm not the only one. I still feel like that with some of the characters - and I'm 3 X 7...+ 1 years old! :lookaroun :lol:

...and I just thought of one non-animated character that I'd LOVE to meet in person (as long as they found a really good "friend" for this character) - Capt. Jack Sparrow!! :p

epcotfan

Yeah, I'd love to see Dory, Thumper, Figaro, Cheshire Cat, Pain and Panic, Mr Toad, Heimlich...I'm sure I'll think of more :p

Halfling418

EEEEEE!

I'm such a Clopin groupie. I will find him if it's the last thing I do. :lookaroun

Some other ones:
-Jack Skellington and other Nightmare characters
-Robin Hood
-Br'er Rabbit
-Basil of Baker Street
-Hercules
-Kuzco
-Beast

J Sulley

Uncle Scrooge would be great to get a pic with. It would be incredible to see Little John (Robin Hood), Roger Rabbit and Chip and Dale in Rescue Ranger gear as well.

Senderella

Pongo said:
I've seen him and the other Brer's at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and other times. They were at the dock for the riverboat.

When we were at MK Sunday, we came out of Country Bears & there was a ..not really a parade.. more of a hoedown right in front in the street. Brer Rabbit was out and so was Bear. They were grabbing people to dance with. I think I got pics of it all.

As far as characters, I'd love to meet Humphrey & Woodlore (park ranger) but that'd never happen :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom