Characters Riding With Guests

Danl522

They used to. They aren't in the park anymore other than parades sometimes. The only place to see them is Dinner at 1900 Park Faire.
This past October I was on the carousel right behind them. They saw a couple little girls dressed as the step sisters and took them for a ride on the carousel. First thing in the morning after the welcome show.

Cmdr_Crimson

Even tho this has been asked *Cough* http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/characters-that-go-on-rides-with-you.866787/ *Cough* I'l repost mine from that same exact post.......Because I'm lazy...
Proving they can take the Plunge....
edd83f7e18fbf783f414819604f60dd5.jpg

Fly with Elephants...
52757962.jpg

And Ride Roller Coasters....
space-mountain-ride-walt-disney-world-orlando-florida.jpg.rend.tccom.1280.960.jpeg

KGriz

My daughter rode the carousel with Mary Poppins, but that was 2007. It was the highlight of our trip. We were also on the magic carpets when Aladdin was one carpet in front of us.

Definitely don't go into the parks expecting this to occur. Consider yourself and your children very lucky if this rare perk does happen while you're riding, but don't go in expecting this. Also never be one of those parents who yell at CM's when this does not happen, or demand that it does, which I heard of happening during my time in the CP.

PiratesoftheHM

Of all our trips, mostly to DL, I've experienced this once. My sister and I (ages 9 and 6) rode Gadget's Go Coaster in DL Toontown with Goofy and Pluto!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom