Characters Deleted And Future Ones

randyortan1

Original Poster
Which characters do people know have been deleted.
Plus what characters that haven't been made would people like to see in wdw.

Me Pete Plus three ducks hewy dewy louie

happymom52003

Roger Rabbit? He is on the Disney Land sing along video my kids have, dancing right along with Mickey and friends....looks kind of strange! I am not sure if he was ever available for meet and greets....anyone know?
I cant think of any characters that I would like to see that they have not made yet, but I wish Pocohantas was more available. I know you can see her in her show at the AK, but I am not aware of a meet and greet with her. Anyone know where you can actually meet her?

Jesùs_Carioca

Roger Rabbit used to be available to take pictures with at one point, i know that much. We have the really geeky 1992 pictures from wwwwaaaay back in the day to prove it too! Heh.

Oh, and what i remember from those pictures too was that even DreamFinder used to be available to take pictures with! And he'd be Carrying Figment around too! From the looks of the pictures alone, it looked rather amazing.

jjgoo

Roger Rabbit? He is on the Disney Land sing along video my kids have, dancing right along with Mickey and friends....looks kind of strange! I am not sure if he was ever available for meet and greets....anyone know?
I cant think of any characters that I would like to see that they have not made yet, but I wish Pocohantas was more available. I know you can see her in her show at the AK, but I am not aware of a meet and greet with her. Anyone know where you can actually meet her?

We met Pocohantas with Mulan in the meet and greet area in front of the hat in MGM this past fall. I think is was right after the Stars and Cars Motor Parade. There were a lot of characters that are not so common like Mary Poppins (and a Penguin) and Jafar as well as the old stand-bys: Chip and Dale.

I am beginning to think that WDW must have a chipmunk infestation because as much as I like those little rodents they are everywhere. It's the Mouse House not the Chipmunk House.

RE: Rodent Infestation

We met Pocohantas with Mulan in the meet and greet area in front of the hat in MGM this past fall. I think is was right after the Stars and Cars Motor Parade. There were a lot of characters that are not so common like Mary Poppins (and a Penguin) and Jafar as well as the old stand-bys: Chip and Dale.

I am beginning to think that WDW must have a chipmunk infestation because as much as I like those little rodents they are everywhere. It's the Mouse House not the Chipmunk House.

I agree with you...the chipmunks for some reason are EVERYWHERE. It gets annoying when certain characters are everywhere and others are nowhere to be seen. :brick:

Pocamahontas

I'd love to see Esmerelda and Quasimoto. I mean just because the show isn't there anymore doesn't mean they shouldn't have the characters.
Basically more of all the old less popular ones, like Mulan, and Pocahontas, and Hercules and Megara. That stuff is classic!

Jesùs_Carioca

Actually, whomever said "Hercules and Megara" made me think of Pain and Panic. They both used to be characters that walked around too! They must be long gone by now though.

oh man, and really good site WDWFigment, i loved it.

Krimedog

B.E.N.- A character from treasure planet, not seen since 2003
Clopi- Hunchback of Notre dame character, not seen since 2004
Esmerelda-Hunchback of NOtre Dame, not seen since 2005
Gaston- Hard to find, seen in 2005
Seven Dwarfs-Very rare, come out during parades and special events only
Hercules-Last seen in 2005, rare
Jim Hawkings- Dude from treasure planet, last seen in 2003
John Smith-Hes hard to find, last time he came out was Pirates and Princesses party, after not being seen for 3 years-Very rare
Kermit- Last seen in 2005, very rare
Kronk- Emperors new groove, last seen in 2004
Kuzco-Emperors new groove, last seen in 2004
Maleficant- She does only special event meet and greets, best chance is halloween party
Megara-Hercules, last seen 2004
Miss Piggy- Last seen in 2004
Pain & Panic- Hercules, last seen in 2003
Phoebus-Hunchback of Notre Dame, last seen in 2004
Quasimodo- Hunchback of Notre Dame, last seen in 2004
Snow White's witch- last seen in 2003
Stromboli- Pinocchio, has not been out in 4 years, but just started doing apperances again
Tarzan- i dont think he does them anymore

the ones i have said have not been seen in at least 3 years, so i consider them almost to be dead. But who knows, you may see them in one of the parks just like Stromboli was. Heres where i got all my character info if anyone is interested.
http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/disneycharacters.html

As for who id like to see created or more of. Well id like to see more of the Hunchback Characters, but i think three of them are face characters, which are hard to come by.

bassman

i realli would love for them to bring back a ace ventura meet and great.
it was awesome when they did that.
:ROFLOL: <me when i met him

trendicoff

B.E.N.- A character from treasure planet, not seen since 2003
Clopi- Hunchback of Notre dame character, not seen since 2004
Esmerelda-Hunchback of NOtre Dame, not seen since 2005
Gaston- Hard to find, seen in 2005
Hercules-Last seen in 2005, rare
Jim Hawkings- Dude from treasure planet, last seen in 2003
John Smith-Hes hard to find, last time he came out was Pirates and Princesses party, after not being seen for 3 years-Very rare
Kermit- Last seen in 2005, very rare
Kronk- Emperors new groove, last seen in 2004
Kuzco-Emperors new groove, last seen in 2004
Maleficant- She does only special event meet and greets, best chance is halloween party
Megara-Hercules, last seen 2004
Miss Piggy- Last seen in 2004
Pain & Panic- Hercules, last seen in 2003
Phoebus-Hunchback of Notre Dame, last seen in 2004
Quasimodo- Hunchback of Notre Dame, last seen in 2004
Stromboli- Pinocchio, has not been out in 4 years, but just started doing apperances again
Tarzan- i dont think he does them anymore

the ones i have said have not been seen in at least 3 years, so i consider them almost to be dead. But who knows, you may see them in one of the parks just like Stromboli was. Heres where i got all my character info if anyone is interested.

As for who id like to see created or more of. Well id like to see more of the Hunchback Characters, but i think three of them are face characters, which are hard to come by.

Just a quick update for you, my profile pic is from 2006 so Meg and Herc do come out, just not that often. Godd luck!

MKCP 1985

Maleficant[/COLOR]- She does only special event meet and greets, best chance is halloween party[/FONT][/COLOR]

I read this thread as asking about characters who are no longer around - as opposed to characters who are only in parades.

The 7 dwarfs are in multiple parades daily at the magic kingdom. Likewise, the evil queen from Snow White is in both the afternoon parade
10936930_348.ts1180580940239.jpg
and the Spectromagic parade. As for the witch, you may be correct. :shrug:

Malificent is in the afternoon parade.
10943843_348.ts1180622965314.jpg

A villain who was once common, but whom I've not seen in several trips now - the Sheriff of Nottingham. Another Robin Hood character who may have been retired - Maid Marian. Poor Robin Hood - he's always going solo these days, unless you count Little John. . . or Friar Tuck! :D

hrcollectibles

i realli would love for them to bring back a ace ventura meet and great.
it was awesome when they did that.
:ROFLOL: <me when i met him
Becarefull what you wish for.. I read online last night that there is a 3rd Ace Ventura movie that is going to start filming in September in Orlando :) It focuses on ace's son looking for a panda.... Of Course no Jim Carrey :(

bassman

going slightly off subject but last year whilst i was in TL i met stitch.

it was the 1st time ive ever met any formn of character in a water park.

i was just wondering is this a common thing at busy times or is it just done randomly?
if so what other characters has anyone else met at a water park.
i would kinda like to meet ice gator.

bennyw01

the atlantis characaters followed the same route as the treasure planet ones im guessing. i do remember the typhoon croc and the blizzard croc as rare meet and greet characters. and if im not mistaken there is the splash mountain krew as well wandering MK

dixiegirl

We've met pocahotas At Animal Kingdom Right near the Rainforest Cafe sign Before the Entrance, also At Rafiki's Planet Watch Inside that building , we always found pretty deserted which is nice because you can have some great one on one with the characters that are there... couple years ago my 2 year old was rolling around on the ground with rafiki, playing peek a boo..for quite a while (which is nice when there is no body else there and the characters get to spend extra time with he kids) Also makes great memories to watch on dvd!!!!

DABIGCHEEZ

going slightly off subject but last year whilst i was in TL i met stitch.

it was the 1st time ive ever met any formn of character in a water park.

i was just wondering is this a common thing at busy times or is it just done randomly?
if so what other characters has anyone else met at a water park.
i would kinda like to meet ice gator.

A few years ago while in Typhoon Lagoon we had a character meet and greet with who else.............Those omnipresent rodents Chip & Dale!!!!!

Ice gator would be cool. As would some of the other Muppets besides Kermit and Miss Piggy. My son would love to meet and greet with Sweetums from Muppets. Darkwing Duck, Pleakly and Jumbaa from Stich, as well as more from Bugs Life and Monsters Inc. would be neat also. I mean after awhile, the pooh gang and the same characters get old. Looking forward to seeing the kids with Horace, Panchito, Jose this time around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom