Chape's Big Blue WDW update 10/5/06

mousermerf

Account Suspended
It will be after they tape the parade. They need it in the Rose Garden for parade shots. The Town Square will be used for the Regis and Kelly stand, if i recall correctly.

the-reason14

Thanks for the amazing photos. I cant wait to get down there again for christmas. Why did they move the tree there from its original spot last year, I forgot.

Chape19714

Original Poster
Thanks for the amazing photos. I cant wait to get down there again for christmas. Why did they move the tree there from its original spot last year, I forgot.
So Regis and Kelly can host the parade with the castle backdrop. It'll be moved after parade taping is done, although I kind of prefer it there.

metscool

I notice that all the monorails have the look on friday when I was there. I still can not get over that I wasn't here for that first show.

Chape19714

Original Poster
That or keeps the doors from flying open on guests who like to bump into the trashcans. it was very odd indeed, but it was every single one at MK, but none of the cans in the other parks.

dreamscometrue

Thanks for the update. We were there last Christmas and the decorations bring back great memories. Going back in 4 months and then every Christmas after that. It is an incredible time to go (and it's great to get away from snow and cold.:) )

goofyfan13

It's just the front and back cars, not the entire train.

Thanks for the update!

Gotta say though, after seeing them in person, I don't think the monorails are all that bad. Now, if the design went along to whole length of the monorail, then that would be a different story, but since it's only on the front and back train, it's not too bad.

~Tinkerbell~

Great pictures! The Christmas decorations look beautiful! And I feel so much better now I know the trashcans have levers on them. :animwink: Hehehee... Thanks for the update! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom