Challenging the Kitchen Sink Dessert at Walt Disney World....

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
You might have seen this already, but I thought it was fun to see.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...he-kitchen-sink-dessert-at-walt-disney-world/

Challenging the Kitchen Sink Dessert at Walt Disney World
posted on July 29th, 2011 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There must be a few Disney Parks Blog readers out there who’ve at least considered trying to finish our legendary Kitchen Sink dessert without help, right? Think you can? Wait, wait, before you say “that’s easy, no prob” you should know that our colossal Disney’s Beach Club Resort dessert is designed to feed four to six people. And there’s a long list of delicious stuff included.

So, who dares challenge this colossal Disney Parks dessert treat? Our “confection correspondent” Gary dares and he even trained to finish it by himself – or at least his own unique type of training. We caught some of the fun on our first-ever “Faucet Cam.” Check it out.

Let us know in the comments if you’ve ever tried to finish the Kitchen Sink. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who has.

dixiegirl

We did!!! ok there were 2 adults and 2 kids (9 and 6) but we finished it! Its now a must do we do on every trip!!! Doing it in 18 days, for lunch!

dixiegirl

The before....
picture.php

The After
picture.php

Scuttle

I'm staying at the beach club in September. I think me and my girlfriend might
Give it a shot. All the sundaes look incredible can't wait to eat here twice daily in September!

gnuts0306

Some brave souls around here lol....we are also thinking about tackling this big sundae this oct....but there will be 3 adults and 1 ice cream loving kid! Good Luck!

mickeysshoes

We tried it for the first time last August..DH, 2-DD and Me. We did not finish it or even come close...but we had just eaten at the Yatch Club so I did not expect to finish...but this was the only change we had so we tried!! We had loads of fun and the youngest DD ate with the HUGE spoon that it comes with and asked our server if she could keep it and she said sure if you want it!!! So we have special memory of the evening! :)

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
When we go next year with our nieces an nephew we're actually going to have that for dinner! The kids will no doubt enjoy that! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom