chain wallets?

Senderella

Original Poster
I did a search before i asked, but I didn't find what I was looking for. :shrug: Are chain wallets allowed at WDW? I've got a friend going with us next trip who'd like to use her chain wallet and I wasn't sure if they were allowed. Thanks in advance!

Senderella

Original Poster
Thanks a ton. You know, I'd never noticed anyone with them while we were there so I wasn't sure. I didn't want her to get hassled over it. :wave:

farmgirl

Thanks a ton. You know, I'd never noticed anyone with them while we were there so I wasn't sure. I didn't want her to get hassled over it. :wave:
My husband has worn one the last 4 years at the parks and no one has ever said anything about it .. I can't see there being a problem.

awalkinthepark

My husband has never gotten hassled over his chain wallet...but it's not the long chains that hang to knee level either maybe 12 inches at most. He has not been allowed to bring the wallet into gov't buildings .....which is silly I could do way more damage with my purse straps.

landauh

There are no rules that prohibit the chains. The only time a CM will mention anything is if the chain poses a safety risk (being caught in the attraction), and then only ask that the guest tuck it into a pocket.

bluefaery

My boyfriend has a chain wallet that goes all the way to his knees. It has spikes on it and everything, he's never had a problem with the CM's telling him to remove it.

sbkline

I have a chain wallet which I refer to as my "vacation wallet" because I only use it on vacations. With that much money and everything in that wallet, I don't want to risk having it fall out of my back pocket while I'm sitting on the throne, or getting pickpocketed. And I've never been given a hassle about having it at WDW.

wedway71

Nope...Should be no problem...If you watch the video of Tigger slapping Jerry Monaco while back.....Jerry had a chain wallet.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom