Cell phones at WDW

Rob562

Sometimes I'm surprised at how loud people have their ringers set when I'm out in public. While custom ringtones are fun and all, I have mine set to vibrate every time I'm out and about in public. The only time the ringer is turned on is at home, in the car or if I'm just hanging out with my close friends.

Plus, I'm not sure I'd want to deal with the confused looks of people as they hear "Yo Ho" in French, SSE's communication tunnel or the Mansion's wolf howl... ;)

-Rob

GenerationX

Set it to vibrate, and if you're going to answer the call, leave the attraction. One guy was carrying on a business conversation between the stretch room and the doom buggies. Way to ruin the atmophere, jerk.

sillyspook13

Oh please use your phone in Whispering Canyon- please please...

And make sure the CM see you. Especially MT Wallet.

Oh yes.. Such fun!:goodnevil

Next time I eat there I'm soooo going to talk on my cell phone to somebody at my same table...:lookaroun:lol:

Good times.....

"Since you're the birthday boy you're sitting in seat number one."
"Eww! That means YOU'RE sitting in number two!"

Hrudey3032

I must say alot of times when I go into a building that houses a ride at Disney I usually lose signal so I always wondered if Disney had some way of scrambling the signal :lookaroun I always use my phone on the TTA as I will be relaxed and call someone at home and say its 75 degrees, sunny,and I am at the World all while they are back in the snow and cold of Indianapolis.

RNRguy

i have to agree , i lost signal part of the week we were there!.. but sometimes had to wait until i go out side , walking around!thne it was fine!

I must say alot of times when I go into a building that houses a ride at Disney I usually lose signal so I always wondered if Disney had some way of scrambling the signal :lookaroun I always use my phone on the TTA as I will be relaxed and call someone at home and say its 75 degrees, sunny,and I am at the World all while they are back in the snow and cold of Indianapolis.

I thought I was the only one who called family on TTA! :ROFLOL:

smk

Hi, Just noticed you are from Indy! Lawrence Township is where I live. I am going to the World in 2 weeks!!! Getting really excited now, can't hardly wait! :wave: And...I am not taking my cell phone into the parks. I can't be bothered while I am there.

Hrudey3032

Hi, Just noticed you are from Indy! Lawrence Township is where I live. I am going to the World in 2 weeks!!! Getting really excited now, can't hardly wait! :wave: And...I am not taking my cell phone into the parks. I can't be bothered while I am there.

Well I'm in Warren Township (go Warriors!!)here.I work near Lawrence at the Finish Line Corporate Offices.As far not taking cellphone well I need it to track my brother down when we go as he goes astray alot shopping and besides you gotta rub it in that you are at Disney and your friends arent!!! Whats also weird about your initials is my name is Kelly my brother is Scott(Epscott on here) and my dad is Mike (SMK):eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom