Celebrity Encounters

tmm7899

Lets see who did I see in my six months there, the coolest one was Rosie because she was filming her show and my mom saw me on tv. I also Roy Disney, Scott Wolf, Brandy, Kathy Lee, Daunte Culpepper, Greg Madox, Drew Carey. I think that is all.

dizpins14

Ok those are all really good celebrity sightings but I met Steven Tyler in the Rock N' RollerCoaster gift shop and this is a year and a half after opening. I get off the ride singing from the ride and low and behold there is Tyler buying all sorts of merchandise. We talked for a little bit and got pictures and everything. It is one of the most memorible moments of my Disney World trips.

Debbie

Originally posted by NowInc
Regis, Eisner, Pressler (I couldnt get that poison dart into his neck..sorry), Bruce Campbell (my Idol....so by far the COOLEST).
Didn't Bruce Campbell appear in Xena?

RyanS

How many of you wwf fans can say you have your splash mountain photo with mick foley sitting behind you? HAHA,that's what I thought...

We were at Disney one year during the PGA tournament there. We sat next to Phil Mickelson, his wife and his caddy at breakfast at the Grand Floridian one morning. Phil handed his caddy money to pay the bill and he and his wife took off for the pool.
Phil was very nice and said, "hello" to everyone as he left the restaurant.
....his wife his beautiful! ...and so is his short game!

NowInc

Originally posted by RyanS
How many of you wwf fans can say you have your splash mountain photo with mick foley sitting behind you? HAHA,that's what I thought...

Who would WANT to...

hehe..

j/k...thats pretty neat ;)

Did he smell?

dalton30720

In April 2001, Beau Bridges & his family ate at the table next to ours at Crystal Palace. He was closely guarded, but we were able to get some pictures.

tmm7899

I just thought of another celeb that I saw. One night I was at the restaurant in China with a couple of roommates and gy was sitting at the table next to us. It was pretty neat because people just him eat. I like it when celebs get to be "normal" for a little while.

Brett

Originally posted by RyanS

I thought my encounter with Flair was great! Wish I could fly down Chickapin Hill with Foley :lol:

Sheri

well, this wasn't in a park, but on a plane going to Orlando, I saw Bryan Cranston who plays the dad on Malcolm in the Middle, which was cool for me because that's prolly my fave show...But I've never seen anyone in a park, or no celebrities at least, hehe

PrincessAriel

Originally posted by dizpins14
Ok those are all really good celebrity sightings but I met Steven Tyler in the Rock N' RollerCoaster gift shop and this is a year and a half after opening. I get off the ride singing from the ride and low and behold there is Tyler buying all sorts of merchandise. We talked for a little bit and got pictures and everything. It is one of the most memorible moments of my Disney World trips.
I also was able to meet Steven Tyler this December!!

JenLUVSmickey

The closest encounter I have ever had at Disney is, *NSYNC being two rows away from my picture on the Leave a Legacy wall.
Can that count!?

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the responsibility to build new bridges of exceptance and cooperation between us, to create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard SpaceShip Earth."

TURKEY

I have met all of the performers for Flower and Garden Festival that were there in 2001.

I met several of the Atlanta Braves while they were there for Spring Training. Not at Wide World of Sports either. I met several other baseball players in the parks as well.

The guys from Sugar Ray, O-Town, gy, Aaron Carter.

I'm sure I will think of more later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom