Celebrity Encounters

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
You know there are almost always some celebrities visiting WDW at any time of the year. Have any of you encountered any walking around the park or saw some during your stay (not counting when they're involved in some ceremony or anything)?

Grim Grinner

During mid-April of 2000, my wife and I were spending our honeymoon at WDW. One night we decided to go to Planet Hollywood.

We had just finished our meal and we went down the massive stairs to find a whole team of security people pushing a crowd of people out of our way. I thought to myself "Wow, Disney's got great timing..."

Tracy and I walked straight down the middle, and I ended up bumping into Britney Spears. I was just a tad embarassed when we walked into Virgin and I saw the hot girl I brushed with on a poster and CDs.....

You never know who you're going to meet.

TURKEY

Drew Carey, Rebecca Remone Stamos, John Stamos, Montel Williams, John Elway, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Gary Sinese, Lavar Burton, the entire casts of Blast and Barrage, Grant Fuhr (hockey goalie), countless other athelete at ESPN Club.

Roy Disney, Al Weiss, countless Pres, VP's of Disney areas including Merchandise, Disney Cruise Line.

Tigggrl

Wayne Brady was there about a week and a half or so ago with his family at MGM...I also saw Al Weiss and Michael Eisner, as the both walked by, and Michael stopped and took pics and answered questions. Just out of the blue...It was nice...
Tig :animwink:

Lance

Originally posted by Tigggrl
Wayne Brady was there about a week and a half or so ago with his family at MGM

Sorry Tigg,

got to look out for my boy

It's Tom, not wayne.

I've only had the pleasure of seeing Regis in 95.

NowInc

Regis, Eisner, Pressler (I couldnt get that poison dart into his neck..sorry), Bruce Campbell (my Idol....so by far the COOLEST).

Brer Bear

Wayne or Tom

Originally posted by Lance

Sorry Tigg,

got to look out for my boy

It's Tom, not wayne.

I've only had the pleasure of seeing Regis in 95.

Hey Lance,

I think Tigg meant the guy on "Whose line is it Anyway" his name is Wayne Brady. Not the quarteback, because Tom was their just about 3 or 4 days ago. Just trying to help:king:

Brer Bear

Hey NowInc

Originally posted by NowInc
Regis, Eisner, Pressler (I couldnt get that poison dart into his neck..sorry), Bruce Campbell (my Idol....so by far the COOLEST).

Hey NowInc why the anomosity towards those three. Did you like Kathy Lee instead of Kelly:lol:

NowInc

Re: Hey NowInc

Originally posted by Brer Bear

Hey NowInc why the anomosity towards those three. Did you like Kathy Lee instead of Kelly:lol:

Nothing..the poisoned dart was intended for Pressler...I ahve nothing against the rest ;)

Tigggrl

LOL I meant Wayne, the one from Who's Line. His family lives in Orlando....and he is here often. He worked at Disney as a kid, and comes to visit. I know nothing about football, so, I guess I wouldnt knw the other Brady! LOL!
Tig:)

i walked right past nancy kerrigan and her mother once. i kept turning around thinking 'i've met that woman somewhere before' i realized who it was as she was being led into a cast entrance at one of the theaters. my brother saw michael j fox once siging autographs, but by the time he found the rest of us and took us to the spot he was gone.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
CARROT TOP!!

I cannot stand him...or his 1 800 dial down the center, commericals. Ugh...how unfunny, and not talented at all....lame prop comic that aparently has something on somebody...(like his agent....*allegedly*;) ) and that is why he keeps getting work.

Brett

I've had 3 encounters down in good ole WDW with celebrities.

First off, I walking through line in Space Mountain. In the part near the ride where you twist around a couple of times, I walked past Conan O'Brian a couple of times.

Second, in my final visit to Horizons, I completly ran into professional wrestling legend Ric Flair. I wasn't looking where I was going when I was entering and smacked right into him. He was cool about it and just laughed it off.

Third, over at the Disney Village, I saw Joe Theisman, but didn't talk to him.

NowInc

Originally posted by Brett

Second, in my final visit to Horizons, I completly ran into professional wrestling legend Ric Flair. I wasn't looking where I was going when I was entering and smacked right into him. He was cool about it and just laughed it off.

wooooooo!!!

that hadda be pretty cool ;)

Scooter

I met and shook hands with Peter Noone at EPCOT.

For you younger people who don't know him, he is the Lead singer of a 60's band called Hermans Hermits.

He looked pretty good for as old as he must be.

We had a nice chat. There was a bunch of 60's bands playing at The America Gardens Theatre the wekk I was there...it was a lot of fun.:)

Originally posted by Brett
I've had 3 encounters down in good ole WDW with celebrities.

First off, I walking through line in Space Mountain. In the part near the ride where you twist around a couple of times, I walked past Conan O'Brian a couple of times.

Third, over at the Disney Village, I saw Joe Theisman, but didn't talk to him.
You don't know how jealous of you i am WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom