Celebrities you have seen at WDW

piglet*florida

Original Poster
Thought this would be a fun thread. Have you ever seen any famous people while at WDW?
1. I always go to Super Soap Weekend and get to see all of the ABC soap stars then.
2. We were staying at the Beach Club when Planet Hollywood opened and a lot of stars stayed there then. We got to see Cindy Crawford, Roseanne, Arnold Swartsenager(SP?), and others.
3. Once when I got off of Test Track I was looking at the photos and just then Spike Lee came off of the ride and came over to meet his kids who were sitting there with a guide. That was cool!
Tell me your stories.

conntom

Last Christmas I was at the Candlight Processional and the
reader was Robby Benson. then one night I was at Norway
and Alfre Woodard walk but me in one of the shops :)

VinnieG

Saw Robert Hays several years back at MGM in front of the Great Movie Ride getting his own spot in cement in front of the Great Movie Ride.:cool:

monorail256

I usually go down to WDW during Star Wars Weekends :)cry: , sadly there wasnt one this year...)... and you can usually see 2 famous people there during the weekend.. I know I have saw alot.. but as of right now the "important" ones.. were Carrie Fisher.. and Kenny Baker

thebig2

I had my pidture taken with former Ontario (Canada) premier Mike harris. I saw him getting on Dinosaur and tracked him down outside. That was my brush with celebrity

aim

my sister & i were at AK watching the tarzan show & leeza gibons (Spell?) was sitting in the row in front of us. we also saw gary sinese (spell?) and another dude for the candlelight thing at epcot. wish i coulda seen robby! :cry: i love him!

OK, so I didn't see him, but a few years ago, Mark Hamil (I think. I know he played Luke Skywaler) was at MGM getting his hands put in cement. I wanted to go, but we were horse back riding when he was there. :cry:

Dizneydude87

BB Mac
NoBodyz Angels
M2M

I saw them in concert. They were at Disney-Mgm Studios. It was free. They were just handing out wristbands for them, saw I saw em.

On TOT, Jay-Z was there, but I didnt see him, I just mist him. Or her, I don't really know who it is, LOL, just know it's famous.

Chad

I've seen two that weren't related to events..Kelly Rippa from Regis and Kelly, they her and her family where infront of us in line for Pooh at MK. And Helen Hunt and Family infron of the fountain (facing world showcase) at Epcot..That was my favorite :)

Justin

I have rode RnR in the same lemo as Aaron Carter :(.

And when i went to MGM one time my dad and i rode RnR, and my sister said she saw Little Bow Wow there.. I think thats how u spell it. And when we were walking out of Epcot, Mandy Moore was there singing at night in the festival thing.

jmarc63

I got a few

In 71 or 72 saw Rock hudson on our monorail from the MK and got off at the contempoary with us and was wisked away by security to some place

In 75 or 76 saw Harry casey from KC and the sunshine bad, they played later that night in tommrow land to ring in New years Eve

aim

o yeah....a LONG time ago...i saw some of the mickey mouse club members! we were on one of the tours (the one that takes you through the soundstages) and they were taping. we saw kerry russel....jc chasez (spell?) and others. and then we saw, ok this name is hard to spell, dustin gwenn from "21 jumpstreet". he's now on a tv show w/pamela anderson.

bvolguards

Originally posted by conntom
Last Christmas I was at the Candlight Processional and the
reader was Robby Benson. then one night I was at Norway
and Alfre Woodard walk but me in one of the shops :)

I saw her too and she was really nice....stopped, took a picture with us and spoke with us for several minutes

Becky

:confused:

Ok, does this count. When they used to take you on a tour above the soundstages Hulk Hogan was rehersing something. I always thought the glass was one way so we could see them but they couldn't see us so that they could concentrate but I guess not because he looked up at our group and waved. :D :cool:

CmdrTostada

The first time I went to MGM it was the same day that Aerosmith was opening RnRc. My family was stopped and given passes to ride, it was the day before the actual public opening, but since my mom and I dont really ride rollercoasters, I ride the rest of the disney one though, we gave them back. But that day we saw aerosmith, my sister saw Kelly packard, we saw a rumor reporter for E!, and we saw the lady that used to host VH1 top 20.

Kenan

On my many adventure through Test Track, I have seen;;;
1) Lisa Welchel ( Blair from Facts of Life)
2) Geraldo (After he got back from Afghanistan)
3) Usher and his girlfriend Chili (from TLC)
4) Diedre Hall (From a Soap Opera)
5) Bret Favre (Football Player)
6) Lisa Ling (From the View, dooby doo!)
You get a upper hand if you work at the place.....

Dizknee_Phreek

k, my first celebrity sighting was Don Knotts at MGM...was getting his hands in cement. that was YEARS ago! i'd say at least 95...or later!

Buzz Aldrin reading at the Candlelight thing (whom my dad and sister later met and dad got his pic made with him and his autograph at a book signing thing Buzz was doing at Epcot) it was so cute during the reading, cuz near the end, he made a "to infinity and beyond" comment! :D

i also saw another celebrity at the candlelight reading, but i forgot who it was...i'll try to find out. (all i remember was that she was an african american woman)

Micheal J Fox was sitting with his kids about 3 rows behind me in Fantasmic (that was SO awesome...i really wanted to go meet him, but mom wouldn't let me :( ) there were 2 other some what famous people there at the same time....but Micheal was the only one i cared about.

i saw Carrie Fisher and Jeremy Bullock (sp?) at MGM during Star Wars Weekends 2000 (for those not in the know...like i wasn't...Jeremy played Boba Fett. also had a small part in a James Bond movie...though i'm not sure which one)

oh! almost forgot, years ago, when we were there during Easter, my mom and dad saw the back of Regis's head...and i think someone else as well...they were pre-taping some announcing for the Easter parade. they were sitting in one of the fenced in grass lawns in front of the castle....i think it was one of them between the castle and TL, though i'm not sure.

ummm...i THINK that's it! i'm positive there were times when i was there while another celeb was there, and i just either didn't know it, or couldn't be in the right place at the right time. but i'm REALLY hoping i'll get to see Roy Disney doing the reading at the Candlelight thing this year! it'll be the highlight of my trip, for sure!!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom