Celebrities in Walt Disney World

DisneyFreakA113

Original Poster
During my vacations at Disney World I have never seen a celebrity. I was hoping though that this thread could be about people's stories of when they saw a celebrity at Disney World.

DDuckFan130

In recent years, I saw Crystal Bowersox (runner-up on American Idol?) with her kid in front of Space Mountain. I couldn't help but think how hot she must have been in her maxi dress on Memorial Day weekend.

After that my friend spotted Brian Austin Greene and Megan Fox in Tomorrowland. Interestingly enough, she spotted him before her haha. I got a few pics of them but nothing extraordinary.

And if you watch the Candlelight Processionals, you always see celebrities LOL. I've seen John O'Hurley, James Avery (Uncle Phil!), Gary Sinise, and Isabella Rosselini.

WDWNooby

I didn't see a "celebrity" other than Disney characters when we went. Did anyone get to see Tom Cruise this week? Oops, I see several people talking about this in another thread...:oops:

riverscu0m0

My friend met Travis Barker at DL, she said he was really nice and even though he was with his kids that if you asked politely he was more than happy to take pictures with fans

luv

I've seen a few, but the only way I knew it was because someone else pointed it out. One big rock star, two football players (not counting the ones at ESPN weekends) and a thin woman with brown hair who is or was on Saturday Night Live. I forget her name and we saw her in a Uni hotel restaurant, so not technically Disney.

Eta: Tina Fay (Faye?) That's her name. I talked to my friend who pointed her out.

I have yet to see anyone I had heard of or could care about seeing.

DisneyFreakA113

Original Poster
I don't know about WDW but there are a whole bunch of celebrities that visit Disneyland. When Johnny Depp comes to visit DL, he comes through backstage.
More celebrities are seen at Disneyland probably because many more celebrities live in California than Florida.

CaptainShortty

I checked in Carter Oosterhaus' room when I was a CP as well as another relatively famous comedian who's name is escaping me at the moment. I've seen one of the Bachelors and his "fiance" taking pictures at MK too. Also saw Bob Iger while he was staying at DAKL in 2010.

JHASdiz

My friends and I saw the members of the boy band Youngstown (they sang the theme song for the Disney show Famous Jet Jackson) as we were exitting Tower of Terror. They were super nice and took pictures with us. I was in love with boy bands at that time so that pretty much made my vacation! :D

ishmael0316

The only celebrity I have seen in my many magical journeys was Bruce Willis. He was eating at the Coral Reef with his kids a while back. It was post Demi. Its not like I got to say hi or anything though. I figured it is their vacation too, best to not disturb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom