Celebrities at WDW...

WDW-LUVR

I totally agree with you! Because doing what they do I.e. going on the ride through emergency exits and ride exits, yes it does take out the queue waiting time but sometimes waiting in the queue can be fun because there are things in the queue that entertain people whilst waiting and it builds up excitement. Also just walking around, if your a celebrity you cant just walk around the parks as you will be, as you said, be mobbed :p which I feel is unfair on them so I do think it is hard for celebrities to enjoy WDW and the rides .. :)
I really dont think it would be all that hard for me to enjoy Disney if I was Rich and Famous, I would Rent the park for a private Party.

kbmum

Wow! Did you catch any of the music he was writing? Or hear it? I was going to to say if you did, did you recognise it..?

Unfortunately, I don't know what music is was. It's been so long now, I can't remember exactly what it sounded like, other than it was instrumental with his typical pop beat. We didn't hear him singing, either. He might have been working on Thriller, but when I first saw the video for "Say Say Say" with Paul McCartney, I remember thinking maybe that's what we had heard.

jhastings74

Paris Hilton and Benji Madden, Dylan and Cole Sprouse...actually spoke with them in person when they came backstage to look at their on-ride photos for Dinosaur. When I was a CM, I saw a bunch of celebrities from Disney Channel t.v. shows with their families and VIP guides every year when they had the Disney Channel Games. I'm sure current CM's will probably tell you all the same thing. My own kids thought I was amazing when I would come home and tell them that I met so-and-so. I may have even snapped a cell-phone photo of their on-ride pic once or twice...:lookaroun It was always a sure sign to keep an eye open when I'd be working photo at Dinosaur, watching the on-ride photos and see two or three empty ones come through, even though there was a 60+ minute wait... Just another great job 'perk' from working at Disney!

DisneyparkFreak

Not at Disney but I see brad Pitt all the time at arris pizza in Springfield, mo. Its his home town and I work 5 minutes away. Saw Jennifer aniston there too. Really nice guy, never really bothered him. It's pretty normal around here.

kfergdisney

The only celebrities I have seen at the World are Regis Philbin, Joan Lunden, and Joey Lawrence. This was back in the early 90s during an Easter parade (which we didn't even know about until we got to MK that morning). After the parade was over, my family and I were waiting in line for Splash Mountain (which was over an hour wait) and we were about to get on the ride when they let Joey and his youngest brother on in the log right in front of us!! When we exited the ride, he went the same way, but was hurried. He turned around and we brushed shoulders! It was exciting for a 13 year old. Joey seemed to have followed us around all week. Every time we would go to a different land, he was there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom