Celebrities at WDW

MicBat

Original Poster
You ever go into an attraction and see a celebrity in the preshow or whatnot?! Whenever I think of this, I remember "Slater" from the show, "Saved By the Bell" in the Space mountain que line. :lol: Anyone else?....

Epcot is my fav

Ive seen Football Player Terry Bradshaw at the GF (in the lobby)
Ive also seen Britney Spears when she did that concert in front of RnR a couple years back:)

MicBat

Original Poster
Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
Ive also seen Britney Spears when she did that concert in front of RnR a couple years back:)

Did you really?!?! :lol: :sohappy:

MicBat

Original Poster
Originally posted by dizpins14
Steve Tyler in the RnR giftshop. Can't wait he and Joey Perry are going to be in a Mardi Gras Parade, Orpheus, March 3rd.

Are they really?! I didn't know that! Do you know who Endymion is going to be, yet?

DisJosh

I saw the kid from Boy Meets World in the lobby just before the gift shop area of Tower of Terror. I know his last name is Savage but I always mix the two up...Ben and Fred. Whichever one played Cory lol.

wannabeBelle

Yeah I know that Madi Gras is in Louisiana. It is just that Disney was planning on having a celebration also right around that time. I was hoping that maybe they would show at Disney also!!! That would be awesome, Id love that!! Oh well, If anyone sees Steve Tyler or Joe Perry give them a nice smooch on the cheek from me!! Belle

Ash

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
I think its Ben.......Fred was on The Wonder Years.....i think:drevil:

Yep, Ben is on Boy Meets World and Fred was on the Wonder Years (my favorite show ever lol)

But I've never seen any celebrities there.

kdblue165

My family just got back from WDW, and my wife saw John Oates (of Hall & Oates fame) in line for Space Mountain...

I was not there. Had to wait with the kids, who chose not to ride.

Kenan

hmm...lets see who ive seen. (in no particular order)
Lisa Welchel, Blair from Facts of Life
Geraldo Rivera
Brett Favre, Football Player
Usher and girlfried Chili (from TLC)
Lisa Ling, formerly from The View
can't think of anyone else...

Mikey4WDW

Celebrities

I wish in a way that I would run into a celebrity. It seems that every time there is a celebrity at one of the parks, it is the day that I have to leave Florida to come back to Ohio. Several years ago when Disney broght out the '________ Tracy' movie with Warren Beatty, they had a big to do. I know that most of the stars from the movie stayed there at the Dolphin. I had stayed at the Swan. I got to Florida the day after Madonna and the rest of the cast had already left. I did happen to run into Dustin hoffman, literally, but I did not make a scene. I apologized, felt like a fool, and then told him to have wonderful day. I wanted to crawl into a whole and stay there. I don't know why he and his family were there, I mean I don't know if they had been invited to be apart of the celebration of the movie or if he was just on vacation.

Dizknee_Phreek

saw Don Knotts years ago at MGM. not really sure what he was doing there...all i know is that he was outside the Great Movie Ride in a directors chair type thing and he was blocked off with ropes.
saw Buzz Aldrin at a Candle Light Processional, and dad and my sister met him at his book signing the next day.
Michael J. Fox and kids were sitting 3 rows behind us when we saw Fantasmic.
and of course, Carrie Fisher and Jeremy Bullock (i know his name's not spelled right) during the 2000 Star Wars Weekends.

Rdedeian

I met Hulk Hogan during the Backstage Tour at MGM, he was doing voice overs at the time and he came out to say hi to my group.

When Step By Step take a episode at Disney I met Suzanne Somers and Patrick Duffy, I was an extra in the second part of that episode.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom