Celebrations Magazine Holiday Edition

cslafferty

Original Poster
Anyone out there order the special holiday edition of Celebrations Mag?? I ordered mine on Oct. 6 and still haven't gotten it. They had said sometime around the end of Nov. because I was hoping I'd get it before our Dec. 2 WDW trip. Obviously that didn't happen. Just thought I'd check here before making phone calls . . .:shrug:

sbkline

I got mine about a week ago. Not this past Friday, but the Friday before that. I live in Central Illinois, and I see that you live in Michigan. So it is understandable that it would take a little longer to reach you, but I would think that a week would be plenty of time to account for the fact that you are farther away. If I were you, if it is not in the mailbox today, I would be calling to make sure they sent it.

sbkline

Received mine here in Canada two weeks ago.

This was apparently posted in the time it took me to post my last comment. So much for my theory about it taking longer to get to you because you live farther away. :shrug:

Like I said though, give them a call if it isn't in your mailbox today.

cslafferty

Original Poster
Thanks. I sent them an email last night, but haven't gotten a response yet. Good thing I paid with Paypal, because I have a record of everything!

heartodisney

picture.php

Still waiting on ours.....such shameless exploitation....

Tinkerbell 8

I ordered mine on Friday, and I got an email today saying it was shipped today and I would receive it in 2-3 business days. The special edition is a xmas gift from my DH to myself and it's being shipped to his moms house, but I will ask him to let me know when it gets delivered. Like others have said I would contact them.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
OMGoodness!! I had no idea thanks for posting....ordering mine right now! I am so geeked to be able to see some of the Christmas magic in person beginning of January and this will be a perfect gift to further geek me up at Christmas....Santa knew I would love this.....:king:

JIMINYCR

Just came in from picking up the mornings mail and found the Jan/Feb issue mixed in with the usual stack of bills and junk mail flyers. Guess which one I will be looking at first... It will be the highlight of my day!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom