"Cead Mile Failte" To MJ!

jesserin

Well, I've got to get ready to go..

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Bye sweetie! Thanks again for the recipe! :kiss:

Oh.. btw... read your blog... I'm so glad you got your fridge in!!! GO MARK!!!

That's cute. My innocent little sister turned 21 last July and it was so weird to see her w/ a glass of wine at Christmas time.

Mmmm, mixed drinks in the summer time. :slurp: Funny, OT mixed drink story: DBF loves the girlie fru-fru drinks. The very 1st time he came to visit me in Chicago, we went out for drinks at the cute, rustic, little pub his 1st night there. I order a beer and he orders....a strawberry daquiri. WITH whipped cream. :lol: It was so cute, I was hooked even more than I was already. Of course when the waiter brought it, he gave ME the daquiri and I said "Oh no, that would be his." :rolleyes: :ROFLOL:

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: That is FUNNY! LOL Jay won't touch a daquiri with a 10 foot pole... he hates liquor. LOL

mpoppins76

Hey Nibblies!

(And hello to everyone else! :wave:)

I can't wait!

I'm planting my herb garden this weekend hopefully... I can't wait to go pick out all the seeds!!!! :slurp: I'm so excited! We're going to wait to start the veggie garden for another couple of weeks... we have alot of yard work to do still. :lol: But I am so excited to grow my own basil, lavander, thyme and such... Makes me giddy just thinking about it! Not to mention the peppers, beans, tomatoes, strawberry's... :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: YAY.
:sohappy: for a veggie garden! :lookaroun

jesserin

Valid point. But that's why you go to the pool all the time! :D

True. :lol: We're actually pretty spoiled... they built a new water park less than 2 miles from my house a couple years ago... and my MIL get's season passes for us every year through her work...

I can't wait for this year... last year lizzy just sat in my lap and rode around in the lazy lagoon with me... but this year she's going to be FUN at the kiddy part of it! They open the first weekend in May... I can't WAIT!

jesserin

OK guys... I'm off. I probably won't be on again until Monday or tuesday.. .my cousins went to Disney this week for a few days and just got back into town... so we're going to spend as much time as possible with them!

((hugs)) all around! :wave:

Bye! :kiss:

nibblesandbits

True. :lol: We're actually pretty spoiled... they built a new water park less than 2 miles from my house a couple years ago... and my MIL get's season passes for us every year through her work...

I can't wait for this year... last year lizzy just sat in my lap and rode around in the lazy lagoon with me... but this year she's going to be FUN at the kiddy part of it! They open the first weekend in May... I can't WAIT!
Aw!!! Yay for the kiddie park!!! That will be so much fun!

nibblesandbits

OK guys... I'm off. I probably won't be on again until Monday or tuesday.. .my cousins went to Disney this week for a few days and just got back into town... so we're going to spend as much time as possible with them!

Aw!!! Bye Jess!!! See you next week!!! :kiss: Have a great time!

mpoppins76

:wave: Bye Jess!
Sorry for disappearing before....

Can't stay...

Talk to you all later! :wave:
Hi and goodbye Freddie! :lol:

dandaman

A friend and I are performing "Who's On First?" in English class tomorrow.

...Which one do you think I'm impersonating?

who's%20on%20first.jpg

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom