"Cead Mile Failte" To MJ!

nibblesandbits

Bunny said:
I understood it, but didn't take much energy to think behind the plot to deeper meanings and such.

And I probably won't either. Don't care what deeper meanings there are behind things. That's why I did not enjoy my English Literature class I had to take in college. If I wanted to understand what the underpinnings of a book were, I'd look it up online or somewhere. But I just want to read a book. :lol:

DisneyBunny

Oh Bun!
First off, your mom is adorable. . .and I love her dress!
But then there's you. . .So pretty!!!!!!
I'm keeping the pic!

:eek: Aww, shucks. I LOVED her dress though. It wasn't too pricey, and she's worn it a few times since then, because it doesn't scream MOB.

Indeed agreed!
Frumpy! Frumpy! Frumpy!

Just because you aren't the bride, doesn't mean you have to look old! I HATED all the MOB dresses in the bridal stores... and online, too.

Oooh those look lovely!
What do they taste like?
A green pepper?
Are they at all spicy?

You can get them to taste like a green pepper, especially if they're fresh. You can also get them in jars like pickles and those come in mild or hot varieties. They go very well on sandwiches, and really really well on subs.

I like MJ's Easter Bunnies! :D

I'm partial to anything with Bunnies. :D

Uponastar

DisneyBunny

You spelled it right..:)

I like it too..and we could put Bunny ears and a tail on Connor...LOL

I've been trying to put Bunny ears on Sprout, but I stink at photoshop or paint.net, or whatever..

Andrew just got approved for time off, so I have to get us ready to go to the parks.....

yay! Have fun!

And I probably won't either. Don't care what deeper meanings there are behind things. That's why I did not enjoy my English Literature class I had to take in college. If I wanted to understand what the underpinnings of a book were, I'd look it up online or somewhere. But I just want to read a book. :lol:

Psst... Nibbs... I said that, not Dana.. :lol:

mpoppins76

It was good.
Tiring, but overall very good.
I work again Saturday, and probably then again on Sunday. :)
I love the Boardwalk, it must be very fun to work there. This summer will be so fun for you! Maybe we'll stumble across you. :)
Here ya go.. it's not Disney, but it'll do.
rice_krispies_treat.jpg
Yummy! :slurp: *takes from Dot*
So any ideas for a new thread name?
I suggested MJ's Infirmary since we're all sick. :lookaroun
We could call the thread...
MJ"s Easter Bunnys
Or Easter Blessings with MJ
Or..MJ's EGGceptional Bunch
Or MJ's Easter Bunnies. :rolleyes:

Uponastar

:eek: Aww, shucks. I LOVED her dress though. It wasn't too pricey, and she's worn it a few times since then, because it doesn't scream MOB.

Exactly!
Hers is just pretty. . .and versatile!

Just because you aren't the bride, doesn't mean you have to look old! I HATED all the MOB dresses in the bridal stores... and online, too.

Right again!

You can get them to taste like a green pepper, especially if they're fresh. You can also get them in jars like pickles and those come in mild or hot varieties. They go very well on sandwiches, and really really well on subs.

Yay!
Sounds yummy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom