Caspian, Wall-E and Miley Cyrus- DHS 7/9 photo-update

dandaman

Excellent job, sir. Major film fan here as well (and that's REAL films, not this Disney Channel crap). :D Have you ever ventured into Sid Cahuenga's (?) One-Of-A-Kind Shop? Lots of autographed posters et al. just inside the DHS entrance to the left. :wave:

PoohBear119

I am now totally psyched about going in about 3 weeks! Thanks for the updates and pics... I now know that I need to get to TSM early in the day...

WDWmom64055

Cool pictures. Just a reminder to everyone, if you end up in the Fast Pass and Single Rider line for Toy Story Mania, you don't get to see Mr. Potato Head.

I'm going to explain my total of our day at the Studios as sleep deprivation due to EMH at MK ending at 2 am that morning. Getting to bed at 3, then getting up to tackle a new park didn't work well for me. I didn't even realize we didn't see Mr. Potato Head until we had been home a few days. UGH. (The ride is very cool, though!)

As to the HSM parade, :ROFLOL:, both my boys hate it. So, ya know what happened, right? We enter the park, get to the first corner, the gate next to us flies open and...ta da! There is the HSM float pulling out, sound going full blast. :sohappy: I got a kick out of it. I kept telling my older son that if we got Dreamed I just knew it would be that he got chosen to participate in that parade. Not quite, but close enough.

Here is the only meet and greet we found the entire day:

Narnia.jpg

I am a Toy Story fan and have tried on two separate trips to get my picture taken with Woody...without success. Sigh. Maybe they'd moved the character greeting spot and I didn't know it.

My boys were happy, though. The younger one got to take part in the Jedi Academy...the older one got to ride Star Tours and see the Indy show. As long as the kiddies are happy.....

Thanks again for sharing your photos. I wish I could say we will be on our way back soon, but for now I'll just relive the fun and keep up to date by viewing other folk's photos!

JLW11Hi

What are the details of the Monsters, Inc. attraction from DCA? Is it a coaster, dark ride, what? Just wondering....

Its a pretty lackluster dark ride, in my opinion. Nothing horrible by any means, but nothing too impressive. Lots of immoble figures, low AA technology. I'd be a bit bummed if that was the next attraction going in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom