Caseys Corner closed for rehab

Sean23

Original Poster
When I was at the MK yesterday, I noticed it was closed for rehab. I would every once in a while get a hot dog with sauerkraut.

wanabeimagineer

Also one of the very few places that still has the melted cheese for the french fries (its the best stuff ever!) It used to be available in like every resteraunt, now the only park you can find it at is MK and its still only in a couple resteraunts. Any CMs know why theyre trying to get rid of it?

PuertoRekinSam

i personally, (along with my roommates) are not missing Casey's Corner. Now I love a good 'ol hot dog, but my god the smell in that place was just awful. It makes me feel ill just thinking about it. :cry: :hurl: :cry: :hurl:

kaos

The only places with better hot dogs is Little Louie's in my hometown of Northbrook...
and of course SuperDAWG on Milwaukee and Devon in good ol' Chicago..

LONG LIVE SD!!!!

Now where am I supposed to get my weiner???

cruiseman

Cant agree with you guys there. I am turned off because of the foodpoisoning i got there in 1998 and iwas deathly ill for the last 2 days of my trip. Prior to that - Loved the dogs

David

We enjoyed the food, and really liked hearing the old piano play. We are going in October, so I guess we will miss it this trip.

Passport

Originally posted by MKCustodial
They have the best hotdog in the World, I hope this rehab doesn't take long, so Guests are able to try it.
I tried a hotdog in that Tomorrowlanf restaurant and thought it tasted just like bologna. It was terrible. Are Caseys any better? Are they 100% beef?

3IAlienKid

One of my favorite places to sit and relax in the afternoon or evening. If I can get a table closest to the fence I can just sit w/ the Castle in the background, sip my Coke, and people watch.

tommyp

disney says caseys not closed

Just got off the phone with dis info and the girl said that caseys corner is not closed and there is no plans for rehab! She asked me where i got that info from and I told her WDWMAGIC which is usually pretty reputable source and she said sir there is no plans to rehab caseys and have a magical day!:confused: :confused: :confused:

GoofyMike29

Re: disney says caseys not closed

Originally posted by tommyp
Just got off the phone with dis info and the girl said that caseys corner is not closed and there is no plans for rehab! She asked me where i got that info from and I told her WDWMAGIC which is usually pretty reputable source and she said sir there is no plans to rehab caseys and have a magical day!:confused: :confused: :confused:

I saw it with my own eyes that it was closed for rehab. I do not know what that girl was talking about

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: disney says caseys not closed

Originally posted by tommyp

Well, you've got two forum members who have been there in person and saw that it was closed. You also have a CM who is responsible for guest relations, which may or may not include trying to avoid giving a caller any bad news. You can believe who you want....just remember that WDW was still booking guests into a resort they must have known was going to be closed for rehab, and didn't notify many of the guests about it until just a few weeks, (or even less) before their arrival. ;)

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Fievel
I just had some cheese fries and....

oh...

wait...

HEART ATTACK!:eek:

Whatever! :D Love those cheese fries!

GoofyMike29 - Are you sure about closed til December? If I do get to go it will be before then and we always eat at Casey's at least a couple times...nothing like grabbing a dog and people-watching! :)

RobFL

Account Suspended
Honestly, I have no idea if Casey is closed.

It's not formally listed on any of the CM accessible "Rehab and Closure" lists.

Perhaps because it is considered a smaller venue? I'm uncertain.

If I venture to MK anytime soon, i'll let you all know what I find out.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom