Casey Jr. Being "Reassessed"

lazyboy97o

Any idea if they have reduced the amount of water because its now winter? On Christmas at around 10am, there was barely any water in the play area; basically one monkey and the "leaky" pipe were the only things shooting water. It was certainly nowhere near the water that was there opening month. I'm hoping its a weather thing but part of me is afraid its a maintenance thing.
Given the history towards water features, the whole thing will be plugged full of flowers sooner than later...

Fantasmic

I've just received an image of the new "look" for Casey Junior, WDW have obviously listened to some of the "comments" on here:
13567401509492_zps0b8a18e2.jpg

awoogala

Such great parenting examples...

Do adults think the fence is meant to be breached?
they probably think it does. I just looked at it for the first time on this site, and assumed the entrance was on the other side. they really made something like this, then expected kids to stay off of it? What moron thought that was a good idea?
Most water features are meant to be climbed on. Why would you make something that looks like that, then leave the kids outside a fence? Why not just make it a safe structure to begin with?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom