CARS wins Golden Globe!

recrat

Original Poster
Congrats to John Lassiter and all who had a hand in the making of this movie. It is truly one of my all time favorite Disney animations.

haveyoumetmark

I was going to post a thread on this, but I figured someone else would and there would have been two threads. But I couldn't have said it any better myself. Congratulations to Disney Pixar for such a great film, although its not my favorite, it is the winner of the very first award for the BRAND NEW animated film category at the Golden Globes. What a great start.

CelticRose

Congrats to Disney/Pixar, it really is a very good movie and the scenery is just incredible.:sohappy:

If you have it yous hould watch the bonus features, there is one where John Lassiter tells how he got the idea for Cars.

I should know I had to watch it 4 times over the weekend with the DGS, 4yr old, it is now his favorite movie, poor Woody and Buzz have been forgotten in the DVD cabinet...............

Congrats again to John Lassiter and everyone all at Disney/Pixar:sohappy:

PhilharMagician

Congrats to John Lassiter and all who had a hand in the making of this movie. It is truly one of my all time favorite Disney animations.

Just a note this is not part of Disney Animation nor is it even close. Disney was just a distribution system for Pixar. Now of course Disney owns them.

A big congrats for a absolutely awesome movie and a well deserved award.

imamouse

Exactly - and did anyone else notice that John Lasseter did not mention Disney in his acceptance speech? He gave credit to Pixar - period.

Still, his tie did seem a bit hidden Mickey-ish (to me).

Kudos to Lasseter and his team for a win in this new category!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom