CARS wins Golden Globe!

PhilharMagician

The cars project was completed prior to Disney buying Pixar, and it was a total Pixar production. On the other hand, Disney has the name and distribution network to make something big into something huge. I agree that he should have directed thanks to Pixar and all who helped create the film, but some sort of thanks should have gone to Disney for making them money and selling their product.

Does this mean I'm the only one who feels that Disney doesn't deserve praise for the film then? Like stated it was a completely in-house Pixar film....that means Disney had zero input on the film and what happened in it. I feel that if they didn't have any input into the final product then praise should be reserved for those who actually did something on the project.

Oh well, that's my take on the matter. I didn't honestly even think anything of it when he didn't mention Disney....

darthjohnny

Does this mean I'm the only one who feels that Disney doesn't deserve praise for the film then? Like stated it was a completely in-house Pixar film....that means Disney had zero input on the film and what happened in it. I feel that if they didn't have any input into the final product then praise should be reserved for those who actually did something on the project.

Oh well, that's my take on the matter. I didn't honestly even think anything of it when he didn't mention Disney....

I believe Disney has more input then we think. They had a strong creative partnership ever since they teamed up with Pixar to come out with Toy Story.

But now, it does not matter who did what, because Disney and Pixar are now one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom