News Cars-Themed Expansion at Magic Kingdom

TrainsOfDisney

I mean, the steam train also runs right up against the entry plaza for the roller coaster themed to motorcycles in a computer.
The design and placement of tron is not ideal - and never has been. It’s a very strange choice for the park. For the price of tron we could have gotten the beast ride from Tokyo

tomast

Mmm... I think this ride would be really cool. I am sorry to everyone who is hating this ride already.

The only problem I see with it, is breaking the Disneyland way of building the parks. I am not a big fan of IP centric lands on Magic Kingdom. The MK is not epic Universe where you are teleport to each IP land. In the MK all the IPs live in harmony on one of the nonip centric lands. if you want to make each IP an exclusive land you could keep doing so on DHS wich should already drop the studios and the hollywood out of its name.

But Disney already destroy this Disneyland way of doing things with Star Wars in O.G. Disneyland. So if Disney would not try to keep Disneyland way in Disneyland there is no hope of keeping the Disneyland way in the Magic Kingdom.

Happy and excited for the new ride, sad for the end of the themed lands in the MK.

Bleed0range

It’s killing me trying to figure out what the ride system for this will be. I can’t see it “actually” being off road so it wouldn’t really be going through mud or kicking up dirt smoke. It’s gotta be simulated off road, so is it TT? Something new? To me that’s a bigger mystery than where it will go.

No Name

It’s likely not going into the back of Frontierland but rather the very center of it.
Hence the negative comments.

Who is “the average park visitor”? - Disney appeals to such a wide demographic it’s silly to speak negatively towards those that show extra interest by being a member of a fan community…. Which you yourself are too so maybe you’re not the best judge either? Haha
Well, I’m not the one arguing that there are much better ideas than Cars… which is a cute franchise that kids love, has proven successful in a park already, and involves exploration of the American west in the spirit of Frontierland. Maybe I’m not the best judge either, but I’m not doing such negative judging…

Movielover

So apparently the ride vehicle concept art was just leaked online.

Cars Attraction Leak.png
;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom