News Cars-Themed Attractions at Magic Kingdom

Sneaky

I'd love to see the Tokyo BATB and Tangled rides go into Fantasyland. I'd much rather have those than Zootopia
Those would be cool! I think a hunny hunt/ BATB style trackless could be good at wdw. It’s way too late in the game for hunny hunt itself, and they already have the existing Pooh ride. Though i do think a “hundred Acre woods mini area could work.” though maybe BATB could work. Maybe also an Alice version of hunny hunt? Just a matter of where. Id love to see the tech/concept for ride and go seek come to america. I think it would be a smash hit.

Sneaky

For sure.
I WANT the good attractions that are in other parks in "my" park.
The very purpose of WDW was to bring the west coast attractions to the east.
i agree, but then again Cosmic rewind was awesome, and we got to keep TOT. I do get the approach for Indy and cars though:
Cars would kinda kill TT
Indy is more trouble and money than it’s worth to build the basement for the pit.

I won’t lie, I do kinda wish we got radiator springs itself at MK.

Idk what else we really need from DL after those two tho. Wish we could get some intl clones.

djlaosc

Idk what else we really need from DL after those two tho.

Looking at the Disneyland/DCA maps, in terms of basic technology (ie, a dark ride is a dark ride, a boat ride is a boat ride), would I be correct in thinking that we are only missing/soon to be missing the following?

Disneyland:
  • Casey Jr. Circus Train
  • Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
  • Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
  • Main Street Vehicles (we will have some, but will probably be missing others)
  • Mark Twain Riverboat/Sailing Ship Columbia (although you could argue, outside of a park, that the boat from TTC to MK could cover this, but not as nice or as interesting a ride)
  • Matterhorn Bobsleds
  • Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
DCA:
  • Golden Zephyr
  • Jumpin' Jellyfish
  • Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters (we have trackless rides, but nothing like a "dancing" trackless ride - all of ours take you through a ride/story)
  • Pixar-Pal-A-Round
  • Red Car Trolley
  • Silly Symphony Swings

In terms of those, I would take anything, as long as they fit the area that they were put into, but the easiest would seem to be:
  • Riverboats = just don't remove the ones we have
  • Bobsleds = Mt. Fuji at Epcot
In terms of cloning the technology including the IP:
  • Casey Jr would fit near Dumbo (maybe not in space but in theme)
  • Roger Rabbit to DHS
  • Luigi's could end up being the second Frontierland Cars attraction
  • Red Car Trolley to DHS
Can't see where you would be able to fit anything else (maybe Jellyfish to Toy Story Land, but that would end up being a copy of Paris' Parachutes, or canoeing around the Tree of Life)

I'll also take their Baymax meet and greet though...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom