Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
I notice the reason people don't want Cars Land because they think the rides will most likely be duplicated. What if the land includes new rides that you can only get in Florida?

HauntedMansionFLA

I notice the reason people don't want Cars Land because they think the rides will most likely be duplicated. What if the land includes new rides that you can only get in Florida?
Do you mean a ride that would take you through the Florida environment like the Everglades? But that not CarsLand that you want to be built. You keep showing the DCA that you want in FLA.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
Do you mean a ride that would take you through the Florida environment like the Everglades? But that not CarsLand that you want to be built. You keep showing the DCA that you want in FLA.

No no. I mean something similar (for example) Mater's Junkyard Jamboree to be instead a ride similar to that in Florida, but not (for the most part) the same.

SCOTLORR

You don't know what's coming. Neither do I. I could be wrong, you all could be right. I could be right, you all could be wrong.
I just meant that if phase 3 in general is coming, it hopefully will be announced this year. Although, I feel like Disney would wait until D23 2017 to announce whatever its going to be. Breaking it down, it seems like it will be:
2018: Toy Story Land
2019: Star Wars Land
2020-2021: Phase 3
2020 may be a bit generous, especially considering the 50th anniversary is 2021 and whatever phase 3 will be could be the big promotion to base it with. Also this timeline means DHS will be a complete park by the 50th anniversary. With obviously the improvements in DAK, the only quote on quote "Bad" park would be EPCOT. And even there, the park will always be 50% fine due to WS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom