cars coming to wdw

RSoxNo1

Cars into Test Track: No. Rehab/upgrade of Test Track: already moving on that one.

Sooner or later than Maelstrom?

Edit:
Does ANYBODY else feel that there is too much pixar being added everywhere.????? I know its called disney world and we should add disney things but at epcot I feel personally a minimal amount of CHARACTER themed attractions is necessary....same with hollywood studios?! idk just my opinion

We talked about character infusion on our show this week and one of the big things we discussed was the general opposition of characters in Epcot. I didn't have a problem with Nemo in the Seas pavilion because I feel it made it better, but my co-host disagreed. We also discussed subtle Cars references being added to Test Track and our thoughts on that.

For me personally, existing Pixar attractions can stay where they are for the most part, but any subsequent Pixar additions should be added to Pixar Place.

If you want to listen to the episode, you can do so here.

Tip Top Club

There is already a Cars M&G area at DHS......

And this thread reminds me why so many people take their vacations during the summer....

No need to snipe, they ripped it down a few months ago to re-theme it to Cars 2, so no there isn't CURRENTLY a Cars greeting area at DHS. But it will probably reopen in its new form in the next few days I believe.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
My comments about the summertime weren't even in response to the questions about the M&G. But thanks for playing along at home....

Gregoryp73

Cars into Test Track: No. Rehab/upgrade of Test Track: already moving on that one.

Much needed...last time I rode TT it was an abomination. The video/audio was off sync...we nearly ran into a car in front of us until the automatic safety brakes gave us whiplash...

It was in bad shape. I'd love for them to smooth things out, and maybe make the vehicles a little more comfy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom