cars coming to wdw

mp2bill

There's no way they would clone Cars into Test Track... It just doesn't make any sense. The entire look of the pavilion space, the building, etc. would have to change. They might as well start from scratch with that kind of cost. If Cars is coming WDW then it's going in DHS.

My thoughts exactly, but I wouldn't mind seeing TT rethemed.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
What does CARS have to do with the future? World Showcase for the new theming of Cars 2, doesn't make sesne either because of the "classic" locations in World Showcase.

Of course the way Future World is turning out today, I guess it'd be alright. :p

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion :king:

Skipper Dan

Those are only a few questions that arise for an adult trying to watch cars...

Why are the buildings in the Cars universe obviously designed for humans?

Did Cars evolve to have consciousness after the human race died out or has this version of Earth never seen humans?

Who is building their infrastructure? Who makes objects such as clocks, couches, building signage, lightbulbs or even replacement parts?

In the Cars 2 trailer #1 they run into a luggage car and luggage spills over the road? Why do Cars need luggage? What could they possibly have to carry around with them, and don't the have trunks and a back seat as well to store such things?

Those are just a few. I have more. I still love the film, but as a writer, it kills me. :hammer:

TP2000

Cars into Test Track: No. Rehab/upgrade of Test Track: already moving on that one.

Let's hope Disney is pitching the long-overdue upgrade to someone other than Government Motors. Get Honda or Ford in there, anyone who actually builds cars people want to buy, and makes a profit at it without bailout money.

ctxak98

Does ANYBODY else feel that there is too much pixar being added everywhere.????? I know its called disney world and we should add disney things but at epcot I feel personally a minimal amount of CHARACTER themed attractions is necessary....same with hollywood studios?! idk just my opinion

zooey

Does ANYBODY else feel that there is too much pixar being added everywhere.????? I know its called disney world and we should add disney things but at epcot I feel personally a minimal amount of CHARACTER themed attractions is necessary....same with hollywood studios?! idk just my opinion

No, nobody thinks that.:drevil:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
What happened to him? Is this the same EPCOTExplorer who used to be on the boards?

You do? Have you already seen a copy of the movie to know you love it?

BTW yes that is Evan(Epcot Explorer) on there.I never understood why he left here but I was also in the hospital alot last year and missed the boards alot to know why.

He, Epcotservo, Figment632 (who was banned), and others left this site about a year ago and started Discussion Kingdom.

There is a longer story about why EpcotExplorer and a handful of others aren't here. And it probably isn't right for the public portion of the forums.

Cars into Test Track: No. Rehab/upgrade of Test Track: already moving on that one.

That would be wonderful, and long overdue as well! What with GM profitable again, perhaps there's money to be had.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I have no clue but one time I saw a green car parked in the parking lot in Magic Kingdom covered in C.D.'s :)

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion :king:

maier_michael

Original Poster

thats a main reason why i brought this up. i love pixar but at epcot it would just feel so out of place

flavious27

I assume he is referring to these tweets:

AnotherVoiceDIS Repentant Orc
@EPCOTExplorer @ProgressCityUSA And seriously, don't put a 'Carsland Lite' redo of 'Test Track' when GM won't pay the bills anymore.
7 hours ago

@EPCOTExplorer Rumors are that it's already designed. DCA show scenes and pieces were designed with the idea of cloning them for Epcot.
7 hours ago

@EPCOTExplorer @ProgressCityUSA Big time corp pressure on TDO to clone it, but WDW is sinking all its capital into Princessland.

Wow, :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Cars won't come to epcot in anyway beyond a few bushes shaped like cars. Just because GM isn't sponsoring TT anymore, does not mean that disney is going to skin it with Cars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom